What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If we weren’t f**cked before........

My man Gasnier

Juniors
i'll back my support for this club alongside anyone's.

hate to break it to you - it's a message board.
people post opinions.
and they are more than entitled to highlight substandard & disgraceful performances.

are you suggesting that someone is less of a supporter when they criticize the team & coach?

you say get over it & yet you are highlighting other members' posts.

Yes of course you're less of a supporter when you criticize the team or the coach. It shows your lack of faith and your arrogance thinking you know better or making judgements when you aren't privy to the full considerations of a decision or tactic.

Then we have a good win and the same supporters come crawling back! Absolutely pathetic.

gregstar

Referee
Yes of course you're less of a supporter when you criticize the team or the coach.
so when supercoach price was at the helm i was less of a supporter because of my criticism of him? if we were to win the spoon would criticism indicate i'm a bad supporter??
i'm less of a supporter because i dared share my disgust at that bulldogs effort?

It shows your lack of faith and your arrogance thinking you know better or making judgements when you aren't privy to the full considerations of a decision or tactic.

i based my opinion on the previous 12 weeks of mediocrity. gee how arrogant is that! what a terrible supporter i am!
i based my opinion of the coach on his performance since assuming the top job. gee how damn arrogant am i!
i'm privy to results - the ultimate indicator of success or failure. and he hasn't won sh*t since he's been there.

Then we have a good win and the same supporters come crawling back! Absolutely pathetic.

so by that logic i should never support a club again because i bagged the team & coach before they won a final.
how dare i expect the best!!

i didn't realize you were the supporter police. what was that about arrogance!

Last edited:

gonz

Juniors
I think Mann doesnt complement Hunt, the results prior more or less show that.

I think he HAS to go with Field, has nothign to lose we are $3.70 outsiders, the kid runs like Gareth, shows and goes and throws a great ball for his edge backrowers.

giboz71

First Grade
I’m pretty sure everyone in here has the same love for the Dragons. Others just have more faith in the team than some. FMD we were the minority the last week.

The amount of people that were 100% sure yesterday was our last game was unbelievable. We led the comp for 16 rounds, we’re a chance in any game.

Hopefully more of you blokes jump on board this week rather than continually declaring our season over.

Dragons4me

Juniors
I see it as a blessing in disguise. The ultimate insult will be walking out of suncorp on Sunday afternoon after being embarrassed yet again by our side. You would have to be brave to go and watch that rabble live after what they did almost 2 weeks ago.

So did you watch the rabble yesterday?

Dragons4me

Juniors
Mate, you know I am generally positive and Ill be cheering the lads on this weekend but you really think broncos are overrated? They are light years ahead of us currently.
Round 1 was a looooong time ago and now, at the business end of the season, they look hot and we look like shiiiiiiiiite.
Sorry man, no chance.

Sorry man no chance huh???

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Imagine if the team showed yesterday’s ticker for the previous 12 weeks.

Especially against the 2 bottom sides which humiliated them.

What a difference that would have made if they did. They should have been resting on Sunday after playing Friday or Saturday night but hey, we ended up seeing a cracking game. They will go in full of confidence but full of injuries unfortunately against Souths. Goes to show if you just cruise the last few weeks and wait to the finals you will get injuries so you may as well go hard or better still rest a player or 2 and let the juniors go hard to keep the momentum.

My man Gasnier

Juniors
so when supercoach price was at the helm i was less of a supporter because of my criticism of him? if we were to win the spoon would criticism indicate i'm a bad supporter??
i'm less of a supporter because i dared share my disgust at that bulldogs effort?

i based my opinion on the previous 12 weeks of mediocrity. gee how arrogant is that! what a terrible supporter i am!
i based my opinion of the coach on his performance since assuming the top job. gee how damn arrogant am i!
i'm privy to results - the ultimate indicator of success or failure. and he hasn't won sh*t since he's been there.

so by that logic i should never support a club again because i bagged the team & coach before they won a final.

Why do you criticize? It doesn't achieve anything does it? What is your relation to the club again? Is it supporter? Well wake up to yourself. You say you're realistic, but by criticizing you're not achieving anything. All you're doing is having a dig at the team so you can brag about it afterwards. You root against the team so the coach gets sacked. None of that equates to support.

Don’t feed the troll gregstar I’ve already exposed him as a troll and a fraud

Why do you criticize? It doesn't achieve anything does it? What is your relation to the club again? Is it supporter? Well wake up to yourself. You say you're realistic, but by criticizing you're not achieving anything. All you're doing is having a dig at the team so you can brag about it afterwards. You root against the team so the coach gets sacked. None of that equates to support.
Where’s my evidence Shitlips?

gregstar

Referee
Why do you criticize?
because they are not above criticism. No one is.
It doesn't achieve anything does it?
It certainly does. Do you think the club ignores fans? Are they above criticism as well?
What is your relation to the club again?
I’m a member.
Is it supporter?
What would that have to do with it? Again, are you suggesting that the team & coach are above criticism?
Well wake up to yourself.
Gee. What was that in your previous dribble about arrogance?
You say you're realistic, but by criticizing you're not achieving anything.
So using past evidence to predict an outcome is not realistic?
All you're doing is having a dig at the team so you can brag about it afterwards.
No. I'm having a dig at the team because they were pathetic for 12 weeks.
You root against the team so the coach gets sacked.
Prove that I have supported any other team playing them.
None of that equates to support.
Ahhhh there’s that supporter police coming out again. Gee how arrogant of you.

You really do suck at this forum thingy don’t you.

Last edited:

Como Connection

First Grade
I think Mann doesnt complement Hunt, the results prior more or less show that.

I think he HAS to go with Field, has nothign to lose we are $3.70 outsiders, the kid runs like Gareth, shows and goes and throws a great ball for his edge backrowers.
No no no.
CC

because they are not above criticism. No one is.
It certainly does. Do you think the club ignores fans? Are they above criticism as well?
I’m a member. What would that have to do with it? Again, are you suggesting that the team & coach are above criticism?
Gee. What was that in your previous dribble about arrogance?
So using past evidence to predict an outcome is not realistic?
No. I'm having a dig at the team because they were pathetic for 12 weeks.
Prove that I have supported any other team playing them.
Ahhhh there’s that supporter police coming out again. Gee how arrogant of you.

You really do suck at this forum thingy don’t you.
Hey Gregstar he’s really good at demanding evidence just Shit at providing it!! Total Fraud!!!