What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If we weren’t f**cked before........

True_Believer

Juniors
LOL!

who saw that coming?

the drongos were awful because we were great!
where has that been for 14 weeks?!!!

tariq sims giving them sh*t is the best thing i have ever seen on a footy field. it is better than any game, any try, any pressure goal, anything!

pretending to be a bullied twinkie schoolboy whinging to the ref as if he was a teacher was simply fantastic. the blood flowed through me in droves wishing i could be alongside him absolutely giving it to the twig he was going at!

i'm still p*ssing myself!

The best thing I've ever seen on a footy field is Lafai hitting the ball up with a towel sticking out of his pants. When the ref says "you can't have a towel stuck in your pants" Lafai, looks at him, looks behind, grabs the towel, casually wipes his face with it and throws it away. It was brilliant.

boardlumps62

Juniors
The best thing I've ever seen on a footy field is Lafai hitting the ball up with a towel sticking out of his pants. When the ref says "you can't have a towel stuck in your pants" Lafai, looks at him, looks behind, grabs the towel, casually wipes his face with it and throws it away. It was brilliant.
Why cant he have a towel hangin out of his daks honestly these refs had nothing couldnt find a reason to penalise us so went for the rag idiots.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Exactly what I said....step up or piss off.
And they stepped up.
Good.
I am very very happy.
We won!!!!!
They stepped up
As they should.
Beware the wounded...

You guys can’t be taken lightly at all. $3.70 in the betting is way out. It’s gonna be close.

Congrats on today!

Two things are for sure in that we have to stop your offloads and stop/limit Sims impact.

My man Gasnier

Juniors
I agree we keep banging on about McGrexits poor management of his bench players during this year and others ....in particularly when hes had the perfect opportunity to do so but he still point blank refuses to do so..its a 17 man game you fool.....well now its come back to bite him on the arse in more ways than one.....

17 man game, yet we won with 14 today. Yep you know what you're talking about.

My man Gasnier

Juniors
Many of us were skeptical from round one simply because of the history of McGregor's tenure.
Bad luck doesn't come into it because we had a golden run with injuries while other teams were decimated early in the season and that at least contributed to our lofty position on the ladder until the inevitable fade gripped us..
Unfortunately injuries finally eventuated for us too - all at the wrong end of the year.
But that did not need to be terminal if we were exposing our young guns to first grade along the way.
I thought Lawrie and Lomax did exceptionally well considering the FG game time they have been afforded.
I wouldn't know about Field because he was just a spectator.

BIG FELLA! where are you now, champion? Crying in a corner because the dragons won? You haven't even posted to celebrate the win. You are the fakest among fake fans..

My man Gasnier

Juniors
If we beat the Broncos, the comments will be 'we will lose to the Rabbits/Storm' because all confidence in this team has been erased, and rightly so. Around the place, and around the forum it is clear that the majority of Dragons fans have lost all faith in the club to do the right thing, to win when it matters. One year, okay, a second year? Annoying but ok...another year....another year...insanity

I'm not seeing much of that Nostradamus!

This Year?

Immortal
I don't want to sleep tonight because I'm scared I will wake up and what I saw was all just a sweet, beautiful dream. One of the many great moments was the army singing "oh when the saints" while the rest of the stadium was quiet as a church.

That was one of my fondest memories. To all the true believer that were there today, I am so envious and I hope you cherish that game forever.

dannyt

Coach
Great effort from the lads. Watched the game at the Leagues club. A few less than I expected, but atmosphere was good and the the win was fantastic.

It was good to see mary use the full bench today. Now, if only he could do something similar without being forced by injury.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
I don't want to sleep tonight because I'm scared I will wake up and what I saw was all just a sweet, beautiful dream. One of the many great moments was the army singing "oh when the saints" while the rest of the stadium was quiet as a church.

That was one of my fondest memories. To all the true believer that were there today, I am so envious and I hope you cherish that game forever.

Considering what's happened in games leading up to this game i am not ashamed to say I gave us no hope of winning.
I have to say it's gonna be one of my favourites games of all time and saved in the memory bank.
Wow what an effort, I honestly didn't think we could do it especially after some dodgy ref calls at the start and being down behind on the scoreboard early, but we gave no reason To be ripped by the refs as the game progressed.

gregstar

Referee
How did that go?

Absolute toss.
toss?

okay hero.

you describe the last 14 weeks.

you describe the effort at kogarah when playing for a spot in the top four, for nightingale's last home game & for the memory of thompson. that was the most disgracefully inept, insulting effort i've ever witnessed in 40 years of supporting them.

we have been pus for 3 months so i had absolutely no qualms in writing them off.

you can swing your dick around claiming this that & the other, but if you thought based on the past 12 weeks, yesterday was coming, you're full of as much sh*t as anyone else who claimed to see it coming.

(insert random insult to unknown forum poster) oh yes, i feel much tougher.

Last edited:

My man Gasnier

Juniors
toss?

okay hero.

you describe the last 14 weeks.

you describe the effort at kogarah when playing for a spot in the top four, for nightingale's last home game & for the memory of thompson. that was the most disgracefully inept, insulting effort i've ever witnessed in 40 years of supporting them.

we have been pus for 3 months so i had absolutely no qualms in writing them off.

you can swing your dick around claiming this that & the other, but if you thought based on the past 12 weeks, yesterday was coming, you're full of as much sh*t as anyone else who claimed to see it coming.

(insert random insult to unknown forum poster) oh yes, i feel much tougher.

The point is that you need to learn what "support" means.

It certainly doesn't mean having a snipe on a forum with your little circle jerk mates every chance you get!

It definitely doesn't equate to bagging the team and writing them off either!

I mentioned in the past too many of our supporters on here were dwelling on two games and you're one of them. Get over it, champ!

gregstar

Referee
The point is that you need to learn what "support" means.

It certainly doesn't mean having a snipe on a forum with your little circle jerk mates every chance you get!

It definitely doesn't equate to bagging the team and writing them off either!

I mentioned in the past too many of our supporters on here were dwelling on two games and you're one of them. Get over it, champ!

i'll back my support for this club alongside anyone's.

hate to break it to you - it's a message board.
people post opinions.
and they are more than entitled to highlight substandard & disgraceful performances.

are you suggesting that someone is less of a supporter when they criticize the team & coach?

you say get over it & yet you are highlighting other members' posts.

Latest posts