What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If we weren’t f**cked before........

ouryears

Bench
So yo
Agree
If the fans on the forum want us to win stop making negative comments and get behind the boys
So you prefer blind loyalty and zero accountability huhhh?
Mary would be proud
The team needs to earn respect and loyalty, not just get it.
What part of putting in and never giving up do you not understand?
Ohhhh, all of it?

ViceVersa

Juniors
I go to games too but I'm not a lover of mediocrity.

Keep celebrating those mid season premierships, son.

Straight Shooter

Don’t be ridiculous.
Players not putting in will never shake my hand
Try hard and lose, definitely respect them.
Chuck in the towel, walk around disinterested.....if you let those merkins shake your hand.....MORE FOOL YOU!!

*Slow clap...

jeffdragon

Bench
So yo

So you prefer blind loyalty and zero accountability huhhh?
Mary would be proud
The team needs to earn respect and loyalty, not just get it.
What part of putting in and never giving up do you not understand?
Ohhhh, all of it?

Im talking about getters behind the team for this big game.
Nobody is happy we slipped down the ladder but cheering on the boys as hard as you can
Mates are going up to brissie and the qld supporters squad will be there right behind the team.

My man Gasnier

Juniors
Nobody is happy we slipped down the ladder but cheering on the boys as hard as you can
Mates are going up to brissie and the qld supporters squad will be there right behind the team.

Absolutely, that is terrific. Some on here have stated they'd like us to get smashed so the coach gets the sack. That is absolutely piss poor and those people can eff right off.

dannyt

Coach
Cheer on the boys whenever they play, irrespective of what else is happening.

Demand better by pointing out deficiencies / problems when not playing. After all, footy teams are not religions- they shouldn't exist on blind faith. Just because you support a team doesn't mean you cannot point out the problems.

In this case, the problems are with the coach and the board that appointed him / keeps him in a job.

Apart from that:

Go Saints and smash the donkeys!

dannyt

Coach
Tell me about it, I was there for 'that' game against Canterbury. It was the worst performance I've ever see at Kogarah. When someone said later that it it was the worst loss on the Jubilee scoreboard, it came as no surprise. I understood why some fans booed, although couldn't do it myself. Back at the club afterwards was just plain depressing.

But I'm working on the notion that there is no lower place to go, and upwards is the only direction.

If the players do a Ken Kearney and don't listen to the coach, we might even win.

I can relate to these words. Worst feeling I've ever had at Kogarah Oval, and I've regularly watched games there since the early 80s. I even lost a junior GF there, but that Sunday was worse.

I couldn't boo the team-never have, never will. However, I did curse those that put us in this position.

I managed to stay at the club for one drink before heading home. These days, the place usually doesn't have any atmosphere except on game day. After that game, the place had the atmosphere of a morgue.

Hears hoping the lads honour Killer's legacy.

possm

Coach
I can relate to these words. Worst feeling I've ever had at Kogarah Oval, and I've regularly watched games there since the early 80s. I even lost a junior GF there, but that Sunday was worse.

I couldn't boo the team-never have, never will. However, I did curse those that put us in this position.

I managed to stay at the club for one drink before heading home. These days, the place usually doesn't have any atmosphere except on game day. After that game, the place had the atmosphere of a morgue.

Hears hoping the lads honour Killer's legacy.

A team leader sets the standards and due respect is earned accordingly. I'd say that Mary sets a very low standard and although is very friendly with most members of his squad and assistants, he is completely out of his depth. The Club, staff and players will only understand the damage Mary has done, when Mary's contract is terminated.

dannyt

Coach
A team leader sets the standards and due respect is earned accordingly. I'd say that Mary sets a very low standard and although is very friendly with most members of his squad and assistants, he is completely out of his depth. The Club, staff and players will only understand the damage Mary has done, when Mary's contract is terminated.
Agree

gregstar

Referee
LOL!

who saw that coming?

the drongos were awful because we were great!
where has that been for 14 weeks?!!!

tariq sims giving them sh*t is the best thing i have ever seen on a footy field. it is better than any game, any try, any pressure goal, anything!

pretending to be a bullied twinkie schoolboy whinging to the ref as if he was a teacher was simply fantastic. the blood flowed through me in droves wishing i could be alongside him absolutely giving it to the twig he was going at!

i'm still p*ssing myself!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
tariq sims giving them sh*t is the best thing i have ever seen on a footy field. it is better than any game, any try, any pressure goal, anything!
Yes. Dumb Broncos players trying to go the biff with 3 minutes to go. Tariq laughing and looking to the scoreboard, and then we get a try to boot.

We'll worry about Widdop and Bjorn Ironside tomorrow.

gregstar

Referee
A performance for the Ages.....I fear a dreadful, embarrassing thrashing awaits...star on the wayne greg? hehe
were you expecting to win?

and yes, i'd still take creeping over jowls.

as johns said - put an international half behind that young forward pack, they'd be a powerhouse.
and all of those young forwards are creeping's doing. they'll be better for this thrashing.

but i couldn't care less - i'm delighted we won.

ViceVersa

Juniors

giboz71

First Grade
People could see past the facade and could see this happening. Actually not even I saw getting belted by Parra and Dogs coming, they exceeded my pessimistic view.

Love it how people still have false hope and like to conjure up some feelings by having a go at realistic supporters.

The proof is with those that have given up.

So happy I wasn’t “realistic” this week.

As I’ve stated before, so glad the boys and the club have a whole lot more cement than some of our fans.

Dragsters

First Grade
Yes. Dumb Broncos players trying to go the biff with 3 minutes to go. Tariq laughing and looking to the scoreboard, and then we get a try to boot.

We'll worry about Widdop and Bjorn Ironside tomorrow.

Typical Qlder response to losing.

Seen it at the end of origin matches before, many times.

Just so predictable...

Latest posts