What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If ya bored...

S2H

Juniors
The site is down because it is getting so many hits. You cant download it anymore either.

Has anybody read the testimonials on the site.

"Testimonials:

"Watch out for the bouncer as you'll get your head knocked off and fall on your stumps - classic stuff!!"
MICKEY
30/01/2004

"Awesome game, certainly the best flash type cricket game out there."
BLUEWORMS
30/01/2004

"That game is great! Against England at the moment. Highest individual scorer has been Marto with 78 and a strike rate of 300 ... yeah sure, ha."
RICHMONDFAN#1
30/01/2004

"Great simple game."
MUNGA
30/01/2004

"Nice Game."
BOMBERAUS
02/02/2004

"I like it when you hit your wicket.. so annoying yet so funny"
RFCTIGERARMY
03/02/2004

"I wish I had created this game sooner"
FIXXER
05/02/2004

"Highly addictive game??"
AJACKETT110
05/02/2004

Hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I beat Sth Africa last night and made it into slog mode, the played against a spinner for 10 overs and also now i am in the 50 over slog mode which is good.

S2H

Juniors
Has anyone downloaded it? If you have can i get a copy somehow because it looks like it wont be up for a while.

S2H

Juniors
Its not online anymore. You used to be able to download it. i Still want to play the game because i got up to Sth Africa but havent beaten them yet.