What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If ya bored...

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Whats the password for India again?? I played them yesterday only for a couple of overs because i had to go out and i forgot it.

Can anyone help me out please?

Rustay

Juniors
Just skip them and go to Sri Lanka. The password for that is 'mav' i think. They are so hard, i always fall about 15 short of their total :|

I am better against chackaspinner now, you just play the shot as late as possible and ya can hit some big ones.

Just got hit in the head #-o

raider_at_heart

Juniors
yeh bloody S.Paceman from india keeps hitting me in the head. Ican play chuckaspinner pretty good now but i still cant beat india.

weasel

First Grade
At last I beat India! I still suffered a collapse when Chuckanspinm came on but managed to keep the runs ticking along as the wickets fell. Brett Lee hit 47 off 12 to get me home with one ball to spare.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
raider_at_heart said:
yeh bloody S.Paceman from india keeps hitting me in the head. Ican play chuckaspinner pretty good now but i still cant beat india.

Hope you are wearing a helmet.

Deano

Juniors
Just scored a double ton with Hayden !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Although it was using the twenty over slog code :p)

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I'm up to Sri Lanka without getting the codes to put me there, i got there myself.

I've only managed a tie with them so far, i'll beat them soon!

weasel

First Grade
Has anyone hit six sixes in an over? I managed five but only got three runs off the other ball.

bayrep

Juniors
I am still trying to get past india's chuckinspin the sods gets atleast 2 wickets per over. But then kiwi's have never been that good at playing spin ;-)

S2H

Juniors
Up to South Africa

I hit 5 sixes and a four in an over against Paceman when I played India. M.Clarke played well that day. Havent hit 6 sixes yet.

bayrep

Juniors
Is the site down now ? havent been able to get into it today. Still trying to get past india.