What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If ya bored...

weasel

First Grade
I think it's 'pete', Earl. Darn how hard is Chuckanspinm. Against India I was 1/73 after the first three overs and he came on and bowled a 4 wicket maiden. :shock: He had 5/7 after his first two overs but then I figured him out and blasted him for 17 on his third. Still lost though. :(

Johns Magic

Referee
How do you play Chuckanspinm :?: i must have played against india at least ten times and i still havent scored a run off him yet.
any help would be greatly appreciated

Deano

Juniors
Johns Magic said:
How do you play Chuckanspinm :?: i must have played against india at least ten times and i still havent scored a run off him yet.
any help would be greatly appreciated
If he pitches outside leg, then it means the ball will turn onto the offside, so use the right arrow shot there. if he bowls outside off then id say go a sweep or a pull (left arrow) if he pitches it up play straight.

Anonymous

Juniors
Chuckandspinm is so annoying. Even when he pitches the damn thing straight the bounce is annoying. The only one I'm comfortable playing is outside leg cos even if you miss you don't get out. When he pitches outside off it's the worst, even when you try and sweep him he usually gets you bowled or caught :evil: :evil: :evil:

crazy john

Juniors
Well I just beat South Africa and finished the game and that means my fun is over :cry:

When you beat them you get a password for slogfest which means you get no target and a free hit.