What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could

bluey

Bench
Putting all the coaching issues aside if you could bring one player to the club, who would it be and why.
The player must have no origin or international honours, so that should take the obvious picks put of the equations.

Personally i would opt forT.smith or K.gidlley but in a squeeze it would be smith as i think it would bring expansion to our game and can play 2 rucks ahead some thing we lack badly at pressy.

Since 73

First Grade
Interesting how everyone is nominating halfbacks.

What would be more effective to our club-
- bringing a player in?
- or getting rid of a certain player?

The latter. Because we saw the effect when he got injured after 4 rounds and Dykes and Kearney changed the style we play.

So, bringing a player in can only be a benefit if the Nodster is gone.
If so, I'd take either Head or Smith, but obviously off-field dramas and injuries would be a factor.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Can't decide between

Terry Hughes.
Tom Bishop.
Fred Dennehy.
Steve Hansard.
Greg Cox.
Mark Wakefield.
Barry Russell.
Mitch Healey.

Frenzy. said:
Can't decide between

Terry Hughes.
Tom Bishop.
Fred Dennehy.
Steve Hansard.
Greg Cox.
Mark Wakefield.
Barry Russell.
Mitch Healey.

'76? '06? what's 30 years between drinks? Me thinks he could still wipe the floor with what we have running on i 7 tonight.

Quigs

Immortal
I'd bring in maddog McDougall, just for the team talks.

We know what hometruths he said as souffs, well they would have to put a stop watch on Maddog to pull him up with our mob.

Just listening to our game right now, 28 to 24 with a conversion - 28 - 26

Earth calling Maddog,... earth calling Maddog.

Cheers
(Declared Idiot#88)
Quigs

Latest posts