What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If your the Sharks coach this week against the Storm....

Is Jack Williams close to being fit, i remember Lewis saying when we played Warriors he could be ready for the finals

Omnishark2

Juniors
Capewell was enormous on Fri night - lock him in as a starter again.

If Gal is out, I'm worried Flanno will go back to Paulo on the bench - he has got worse every time he's had a run this year.

Is Wes Lolo one of ours ? He was way better than both Ava & Uele for the Jets on Sat - I know there's zero chance he'll get a debut in a finals game, but he played well.

We know Flanno it would come down to Ava or Paulo, both completely different players.

Ava - is not a big minutes player, Paulo - hasnt played any minutes in week, if we lose someone early we are in all sorts of trouble

chewsta

First Grade
How has Uele been going? Would be nice to have a big angry merkin on the Bench to come on and trample blokes for 15 minutes to give one of the starters a breather. Especially if Gal is out.

Card Shark

Immortal
Didn’t do much for Jets yesterday, that I noticed.

Missed the start of the game but think he was a reserve for them.

lolesi

First Grade
How has Uele been going? Would be nice to have a big angry merkin on the Bench to come on and trample blokes for 15 minutes to give one of the starters a breather. Especially if Gal is out.

First game back from injury.

Before that injury, he had been playing fantastic and was Jets best for a few weeks in a row.

Eion

First Grade
I reckon I go for Capt America and tell him to leave his fancy shit in the locker room.

Latest posts