What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnuuu

armchaircritic

Juniors
^ I gave him a bit of a spray during the match thread. Like others have said he was show boating in the last 20m (tongue out) & slowed down. Was really pissed with that effort. Also not overly happy with his play with 30 seconds to go. Same could be said about Manu's offload a few minutes earlier.

Negativity aside I actually think he has been great for us. He was our go to winger when Manu was out. Very talented that's for sure!

Eeeenu is all diamonds & rubies. What's up with all the hate he's copping in the gameday spoilers forum? Obv some people don't watch many Warriors games. He played alright yesterday, if a few small things had gone his way it would've been a MoM performance.

ppl dwell too much and cant help to be negative, if a few things went his way though it would of been MOM as you put, very unlucky this time round but theres many rounds left, Inu is having a good year

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
One of the sports headlines on the radio today was - Inu should get dropped!
lol what a crock, like some have said he was pretty good in parts, just make a few dud plays

Meth

Staff member
One of the sports headlines on the radio today was - Inu should get dropped!
lol what a crock, like some have said he was pretty good in parts, just make a few dud plays

Hugh McGahan made the call.

Inu > Manu last 3 weeks

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Unbelievable some of the garbage that has apparently been on the radio today regarding Inu

Sometimes it is sad that everybody has their right to an opinion

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
What about the kick through late in the first half when he went into touch??

He was actually running into touch before he had the ball?? :?

I thought he did all he could there. The kick was just slightly too far to the right. Weird how people can see it as him somehow casually running out, that's where the ball was!

I thought he seemed disinterested yesterday...

Yeah, he disinterestedly ran for 236m. He accidentally anticipated that intercept and ran 85 metres in the middle of his mid-afternoon snooze.

Sometimes I think the worst thing a footballer can do in the eyes of the average Joe Talkback fantard is get involved and try to play a bit. It's only blokes who really look to do things who cop this sort of bagging. Personally I didn't rate Inu when he came here, but he has been an absolute revelation. Mateo too!

devoid

Juniors
High McGahan's statements today say more about Hugh McGahan as a person, than they do about Krisnan Inu as a rugby league player. Anyone who wishes we lost so a player can be dropped is a terminal idiot.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
It's really heartening to see that Warriors fans can actually see when a player is putting in and contributing to the team, despite external criticisms

One Warrior

Bench
It's really heartening to see that Warriors fans can actually see when a player is putting in and contributing to the team, despite external criticisms

Damn right, Inu admitted he played like an idiot at times yesterday, but I was spitting tacks listening to McGahan saying he hoped Souths would score so that Inu could be dropped, what a f**ktard. Whats more Veitch was even worse, goading talkback callers into saying Inu was useless etc and having a go at callers who disagreed with him (Veitch), he also goaded Heremaia into saying something in his interview with him. Veitch had an agenda this morning not only against Inu but against the Warriors in general, even though he kept on saying he shouldn't be criticising the Warriors after they had won 5 in a row, he just kept on doing so.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Damn right, Inu admitted he played like an idiot at times yesterday, but I was spitting tacks listening to McGahan saying he hoped Souths would score so that Inu could be dropped, what a f**ktard. Whats more Veitch was even worse, goading talkback callers into saying Inu was useless etc and having a go at callers who disagreed with him (Veitch), he also goaded Heremaia into saying something in his interview with him. Veitch had an agenda this morning not only against Inu but against the Warriors in general, even though he kept on saying he shouldn't be criticising the Warriors after they had won 5 in a row, he just kept on doing so.

I listened to Radio Sport all morning and I didn't get that vibe from Veitch at all. He said it was a terrible, boring game - which it kinda was.

But yeah McGahan was a dick. The knee-jerkers were out in force after one performance from Inu..when hes been great for us all year. Fools.

Judd

Juniors
This is just the way Inu plays...he's done some amazingly good things and you've got to expect the bad from him too...so these two crims Veitch & McGahan should both just shuddup. What Veitch knows about rugby league you couldnt pick up with a microscope.

mean

Juniors

Wouldn't expect anything less from someone like Veitch to try and kick someone for touch (usually a woman and in the back) and from McGahan who used to stealing (from charities and depriving children's sports) the limelight from a positive outcome.

Izz

Bench
Veitch is a douche. Betcha he'll pepper Berrigan on Thursday morning with anti-Inu talk, too.

Someone rang in to say Inu should be dropped, and Veitch almost blew out the radio with his, 'Yes, thank you!'

Rich102

Staff member
I have to say that in the past that is the sort of game we would have lost.

hitman82

Bench
I have to say that in the past that is the sort of game we would have lost.

Agree. Cleary is really coaching us into a far more positive, heads-up, tenacious kind of team. Loving the results. The guys are obviously extremely motivated and focused. Inu maybe not so much on Sunday haha.

Meth

Staff member
I listened to Radio Sport all morning and I didn't get that vibe from Veitch at all. He said it was a terrible, boring game - which it kinda was.

It was a terrible game. But I think Vietch thinks it was a terrible game because 50 points weren't scored.

Latest posts