What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illasox fans re the Morris twins

nqboy

First Grade
I don't watch them closely and can't tell them apart. What are the differences between their play and which is the better, both now and in potential?

Knights01

Juniors
As an outsider looking in - I will say Josh is the slightly better player - but both appear to be on the outer at the Dragons...

Brett Morris had a great 2006 season - he was injured last year - which allowed his brother to step up and have a solid season - even making Country Origin if I am not mistaken...

This year they both seemed to have got out of the gate 'slow' and are struggling for confidence which in turn is affecting their form...

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
both had outstandin ability, i dont know what happend to them, i think in a year two when they are wiser they should be ok, dont know were they will then

good players. yeah .. . uhh.. no doubt.

potential. hhhmmm . oh yeah. great. state of origin what ever. You don't want Josh to catch anything do you?

The biggest over-rated dud bag going round since...

Ribs

Bench
Ive had it with the pair of them.

When i saw Stanley named i thought it was our best team on paper this season but as soon as Morris came into the side we were weaker. Two poor dropped balls coming out of our end and what was going on at marker defence with that try. You dont fall for a dummy half dummy 1 metre out. Pretty sure I learnt that in the under 6's ffs.

No more Morris twins. Please.

Slackboy72

Coach
I don't mind Brett but Josh is still playing a notch below NRL standard. That was okay last year when we were fielding a premier league side but it's not acceptable now. Josh's pisspoor read in defence cost us a lot on saturday and probably was the most costly of all the errors that proved the difference in losing the game.