What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
That's great mate. He got us to a GF like Moses has. We also were regulars in the semis with Moses.

How did we go after 2009 with your immortal ?

Imagine Hayne with Dylan at 5/8 not orbiter and our forward pack at it's peak. He'd costs the same as Moses so we'd have 850k Gutherson money for a halfback.
You'd get a decent one for that.

Pazza

First Grade
Moses is a very good halfback. Not the best. Maybe top 3. Never ever a chance to be talked about as an immortal.

Jarryd Hayne was a two time Dally M winner and potentially the greatest player the game has produced. Had he backed up his 2014 form for another 4-5 yrs then he takes that crown I'd say as the beat player the games seen.
Anyone who prefers Moses to that is a fool

As talented as he was, he didn't take us to the promised land. We use to win spoons with him but

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yes
2025 is a rebuild.
BA era has left us with a bottom 2 finish
A bunch of over paid old players with POs
No money to spend
Our most highly rated juniors signing elsewhere.
It got us four straight years in the finals, something we haven’t achieved since 2002.

Those highly rated juniors are leaving because they’re blocked by two of the best halves in the game.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So are you saying the Penrith system couldn't teach him how to defend in the line?
The Penrith system is like any other ‘development’ system, including ours. It’s about recruitment/retention, not teaching. If it was about teaching they wouldn’t bother signing kids from overseas or interstate, or even from country NSW. They would just teach the local kids to become first graders.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
The Penrith system is like any other ‘development’ system, including ours. It’s about recruitment/retention, not teaching. If it was about teaching they wouldn’t bother signing kids from overseas or interstate, or even from country NSW. They would just teach the local kids to become first graders.
Brah, I was highlighting the hypocrisy of everyone saying Penrith will fix Blaize’s poor defence by showing that they couldn’t do the same with Soni. I was too clever for my own good.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Moses is a very good halfback. Not the best. Maybe top 3. Never ever a chance to be talked about as an immortal.

Jarryd Hayne was a two time Dally M winner and potentially the greatest player the game has produced. Had he backed up his 2014 form for another 4-5 yrs then he takes that crown I'd say as the beat player the games seen.
Anyone who prefers Moses to that is a fool
I agree Hayne was a better player, but Moses’ kicking game is harder to replace than Hayne’s running game.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Imagine Hayne with Dylan at 5/8 not orbiter and our forward pack at it's peak. He'd costs the same as Moses so we'd have 850k Gutherson money for a halfback.
You'd get a decent one for that.
Hayne is extremely influential and not in a good way. Team chemistry is a huge factor in onfield success. Hayne was here for three wooden spoons under three different coaches.