What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

im glad im not really a lebanese

Leb-PlaYa

Juniors
being constantly subjected to sterotypes and basically being treated like a second class citizen is driving me nuts.

Some of you need to take a long hard look at yourselves.

Stranger

Coach
:lol: we dont treat lebanese like second class citizens....

But agreed they are subjected to sterotypes..

but if your not lebanese are you a wanna be lebanese?

lebanese-PlaYa said:
being constantly subjected to sterotypes and basically being treated like a second class citizen is driving me nuts.

I thought all lebanese were Cornall(spelling?) Klingers

If you don't know who it is, think M*A*S*H

Godz Illa

Coach
lebanese-PlaYa said:
Indeed.

I was a big fan of yours Playa, and you proved a very good point. See you at Brighton on the weekend.

Stranger

Coach
:lol: Lighten up Playa, we are here for a bit of fun...... not to be politically correct. :lol:

Leb-PlaYa

Juniors
Godz Illa said:
lebanese-PlaYa said:
Indeed.

I was a big fan of yours Playa, and you proved a very good point. See you at Brighton on the weekend.
I'll be hanging out the window of my cousins WRX (number plates DR WRX) wolf whistling at girls

you'll know its us when you hear the blow off valve go off as we turn the corner.

An41

Juniors
lebanese-PlaYa said:
Godz Illa said:
lebanese-PlaYa said:
Indeed.

I'll be hanging out the window of my cousins WRX (number plates DR WRX) wolf whistling at girls

you'll know its us when you hear the blow off valve go off as we turn the corner.
:-k

hrmm im confused, first you going on about why people treat you like rubbish, well with your last reply, you proved you point. But I hope you are joking.

Also, this cannot be the lebanese playa I saw when i first joined, sounds abit more civilised :?:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
thats because its probably just an alias of some moron supporting manly

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Thank god i don't live in that shithole called Bankstown anymore.

It is that good that i think it's refreshing to see Gosford locals past out outside centrelink.

Spike

First Grade
lebanese-PlaYa said:

That's fully Habib :thumn