What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm going away

God-King Dean

Immortal
I don't know if I'm ever coming back.

I have to leave this world full of greed & hate over petty material possessions that mean nothing, which people will place their hapiness on their whole lives.

I'm not sure where I'm going or where I'll end up, maybe someday I'll come home when I find peace in my life, that few of us find.

Goodbye.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Petty possessions....Happiness...

Please, enlighten me...Just exactly how do people get happy if, as you suggest, possessions are petty and relatively worthless?

I reckon you should come back, though - for one, I need an answer. And also, 'going away permanently' never solved anything.

Here we are, as human beings - with opposable thumbs and huge brains. And yet we risk taking the easier ways out instead of working towards a positive goal...THAT is why happiness is difficult to reach nowadays - because people have misplaced the meaning and value of happiness and no longer work towards getting there...

Anyway...Do come back. You know you want to.

Raider_69

Post Whore
what a pile of piss
good luck on your journeys, ill continue to live a world of material possessions, in a little place i call reality... not everyone's cup of tea but it does me

btw i too like that quote

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
This is a pretty poignant thread tbph, yet probably a hoax.

Humankind now seems to understand how pathetic and easily manipulated we are, yet rather than striving to improve ourselves we strive to capitalise on each other's weaknesses in order to achieve exactly the things that we know we shouldn't want to achieve.

*emo*

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
brendothejet said:
what if its the real deal?
Nothing for you to concern yourself over. Not to be uncaring, but the reality is that it might be a hoax. The whole idea that this is in the FFB supports it a bit - Four Corners would probably be a bit more suitable. Besides, if it is a cry for help, as I think you are suggesting, what can we do when the privacy policy probably gets in the way?

Latest posts