What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm gonna be rich, suckers!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
f**k you mate, you know full well I had my nose bitten off by a bikies side chick in an altercation at the Kambah tavern.
Well, you shouldn't have been in their grill telling them that the box wine that they ordered was shit and that you could have chosen something better for them...

Bazal

Post Whore
Well, you shouldn't have been in their grill telling them that the box wine that they ordered was shit and that you could have chosen something better for them...

Actually, funny story, they sold me a dodgy batch of organic homemade cookies. I later found out that they were neither organic, nor technically cookies, and that they were actually pingers. As you can imagine I was quite unhappy.

strider

Post Whore
Dustin Johnson has reportedly injured his back and is in doubt for the masters .... Gary!!!

Forty20

First Grade
Winx .... $1.02 to place .... could make millions

Well it is possible to do exactly that and quite easily mind you.

If you take that spare $1,960,785 that I know your stingy arse is sitting on you will get a return of $2,000,000.70...which is in fact a means of making millions.

Now if you wanted to actually net a return of millions on Winx to place you might need your greasy uncle to spot you.$100,000,000. But he is going want you to shave his back in return so it probably isn't worth it.

Chipmunk

Coach
Well it is possible to do exactly that and quite easily mind you.

If you take that spare $1,960,785 that I know your stingy arse is sitting on you will get a return of $2,000,000.70...which is in fact a means of making millions.

Now if you wanted to actually net a return of millions on Winx to place you might need your greasy uncle to spot you.$100,000,000. But he is going want you to shave his back in return so it probably isn't worth it.

it wouldn't stay at $1.02 for long with those kind of bets.

Forty20

First Grade
it wouldn't stay at $1.02 for long with those kind of bets.

Very true but I can't offer you any sort of model for how a bookie would adjust his odds for that sort of stupid money. Let me have my stupid vacuum scenario man. I got @miatch telling me I'm not allowed to write more than a couple of sentences in a round table discussion because I may or may not break into unnecessarily long and winding trains of thought, I can't make the last round of regulation footy in the District Reps because of work and I can't quite hear things properly at the moment because of a really minor middle ear infection in both ears. My first world problems ARE REAL man AND I JUST WANTED TO MAKE A DUMB JOKE ABOUT STRIDER'S GREASY UNCLE.

Just kidding. Or am I? Nah I am kidding. Your point is valid and if we are being perfectly honest, no bookie is going to take on either bet in the first place.

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
What a weak merkin, Bernie does that daily but it doesn't stop him from working.
giphy.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
I slipped tetrodotoxin into everyone else's tea. They overlooked you because your rampant syphilis is a threat to the reef.