What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i'm nervous

-Gurueel-

Juniors
i'm nervoooooouuuuuuuussssssssssssss

hurry up sunday........i'm so antsy at the moment - just walking around aimlessly - am i the only one?

punK-eeL

Juniors
been doing that all week mate...i dont think i can take another lose...my girlfriend left and went to queensland on monday....lets see if my week can improve :)

-Gurueel-

Juniors
punK-eeL said:
been doing that all week mate...i dont think i can take another lose...my girlfriend left and went to queensland on monday....lets see if my week can improve :)

mate for your sake and for mine i hope both our weeks can improve..........dramatically

shiftysmith

Juniors
i am a very nervous person but tomorrow i think we have to play to our ability and we will win easy...but still i am nervous...just look at our side there are alot of players who can win us this game

Sterling

Juniors
a loss would be just devastating ...... but im confident the boys will get the job done this time ...

Morenito

Juniors
Its a Prelim final so i guess nerves should be normal considering how big the match is.

Next week will be worse if we can get there

Eelementary

Post Whore
Of course everyone's nervous!

It's a big game.

However, I am confident that they can get the job done.

Everyone keeps mentioning two points:

(1) Our second half against Manly;

(2) that every time this year the Cowboys have broken a losing streak, they've gone into a winning streak.

Well, they are both irrelevant.

It is obvious to anyone who watched the Manly game that at half-time, the intensity was halved - let's face it. The match was won at half-time.

And the Cowboys played us once in Sydney - and we were vastly under-staffed - and we all remember the result to that game.

The Cowboys CAN cause an upset - of course they can. This is the NRL, after all.

But when I look at our line-up - even Moi Moi and Hindmarsh-less - .....It's a damn fine line-up, capable of doing very well against any team.

shiftysmith

Juniors
lets be honest if we were not eels fans we would say the eels would win easy..lets just relax and enjoy the fact we are a big chance of winning this comp.

Utey

Coach
Just enjoying the ride while it lasts. Iam in finals spirit and want to see us have a good win to remember tomorrow.

thedux

Juniors
I bet the cowboys fans are sh*tting bricks if they look deep down. They were nervous cheers at townsville airport....I think that the flight delay was because even the pilot was throwing-up due to nerves.

Eels Fan

Juniors
I'm quite relaxed at the moment, i'll probably get more nervous as the day goes on tomorrow to the point where i will be a nervous wreck by kick off.

eelaholic

First Grade
I'm as nervous as all hell!!!

When I'm not doing the little things to prepare for tomorrow, I'm walking around aimlessly trying to fill the void.

At least the AFL is on to keep myself busy, but its making me even more nervous for next week.

Everything is on the line now and I have had enough of feeling pain. I want to taste the glory again!

bartman

Immortal
I am. It's sudden death, so plenty to be nervous about.

Let's hope Brian and the team aren't letting the nerves get to them, and come out and put in a solid 80 mins.

Latest posts