What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im not a wrist slitter - but we dont have it....thats the season

Pedge1971

First Grade
It this thread a Cronulla ritual or is everyone in the Shire completely mental (thinks for a second and starts to rethink comment).

You farcking clowns just won a game of footy that was lost. Do realize how much that type of win does for a club?

I am a Knights supporter but have a soft spot for your club for my own reasons. We let go of a few guys who went your way and you sent one of yours back home on a big cheque. You guys won that trade massively and not for the personnel, but more the spirit of the individuals, and the people already there.

Your coach has done a massive job and your players are playing out of their skins! Jeff Robson, say no more. Yet, this great teams supporters set up a thread about slitting their wrists?

Fmd, get your supporters culture sorted, cause on the field, they R doing the biz. But when the big games come around, they need fans who will believe and support.

The great shame at my club is we have supporters who believe but the players ain't putting in. Know whose shoes I'd rather be in.........wake up losers......

GreatWhiteShark

Juniors
One of your posters "GREAT WHITE SHARK" seems rather quiet.....
Seems he has done a Harold Holt and vanished into thin air, much like the chances of winning a premiership he believed was your clubs destiny to CLINCH this season.

Don't know what you're on about dude! And just because I don't post every day doesn't mean I don't have faith and still believe we're a strong chance this year.

Gutsy win in a game we would've lost by 30 in years past. Great effort.

Miller Lite

Juniors
It this thread a Cronulla ritual or is everyone in the Shire completely mental (thinks for a second and starts to rethink comment).

You farcking clowns just won a game of footy that was lost. Do realize how much that type of win does for a club?

I am a Knights supporter but have a soft spot for your club for my own reasons. We let go of a few guys who went your way and you sent one of yours back home on a big cheque. You guys won that trade massively and not for the personnel, but more the spirit of the individuals, and the people already there.

Your coach has done a massive job and your players are playing out of their skins! Jeff Robson, say no more. Yet, this great teams supporters set up a thread about slitting their wrists?

Fmd, get your supporters culture sorted, cause on the field, they R doing the biz. But when the big games come around, they need fans who will believe and support.

The great shame at my club is we have supporters who believe but the players ain't putting in. Know whose shoes I'd rather be in.........wake up losers......

f**k me......for a Knights supporter, you're alright.

Even if we win the comp this year, some clowns in here will still be whining.

It's just how the Sharks Forum rolls.

newman

First Grade

this!

newman

First Grade
NAH NEWMS... not getting me on this one... we were still farked but got lucky. You know it... everyone knows it.

What would make you happy? After the bye we will be in the top 4. That's after (in the Pre season) losing our starting props and signing "the laughably average" Robson and "liability" carney, which you moaned like a stuck pig about. If you can't see the big picture value of our last 2 wins you are a bigger idiot than I thought.

stevie013

Juniors

well said. dont let a few in here cloud your judgement on 'supporters' of this great club.

i for one am happy we are winning games again after going to pretty much every sharks game over the last 3 or 4 years.

Some people are hard to please.

This side is doing our club proud, playing much better than almost anyone expected and I for one am happy as could be. I am not even thinking about September, just enjoying the ride.

The coaching staff are doing a good job, even if some of experts in here want to disagree and bag shit out of them and the players just for the sake of it, well it seems that way.

The club is fighting the good fight on and off the field and IMO are doing us supporters proud on both counts.

I know this post won't be popular with some in here, but I don't give a f**k really. You have your point of view and I have mine.

Up Up Cronulla.

By the way good post Pedge

Ausguy

Coach
That's where you are making a mistake Newman. You like reefy think I actually care what you think. I don't.

We aren't playing good footy. We won't be in the top 4 after the bye at all. Good chance we could still be 7th.

Way I see it is this.

The team has shown that it can mix it with the best.
Beating Manly, Melbourne etc

We have also thrown games away. Parra,tigers etc

It's my opinion that we should be where we are given the signing we made.
Winning is however masking a few issues.

The difference between the bench and the starters is huge. Greater than other teams. There's something a miss here...rotation or personnel. I'm not sure. But we kinda go backwards when they're on the field.

The backline isn't flash. But guys like wright and pommeroy show a lot of effort.

This team should be a top 6 team if we believe we are.

What annoys me is when we throw stuff away. Because its kind of ingrained in the culture of the club.
We can't seem to close out a win without some crazy stuff happening at the end.
If anything I'd rather they fixed that for my healthy sake.
I am enjoying the season because the teams winning.

Very superficial I know.

Ausguy

Coach
f**k me. All this comes from 1 comment I made yesterday.

I'm happy we are where we are. I'm dirty on the loss to parramatta.

Yesterday's comment came from losing 3 key players. Who else thought we'd win?? I thought we would get beat.

roboshark

Coach
I'm glad I didn't see it live coz I am struggling to handle these close games. Thanks to my daughter for having dancing on last night. Although when I aren't watching it I think, jeez I wish I could see the game

roboshark

Coach
I was sitting in the Newcastle entertainment centre cools refreshing my blackberry every few mins. Went from feeling of utter disappointment and anger to elation in the space of 2 refreshers....made the concert much more enjoyable. Is that wrong??..

SadShark

Bench
Pedge1971 is a good example of positive thinking & backing the team. It also highlights a clubs culture of winning from a one team town.

Just playin Devils Advocate Pedge but it's been a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonng time for the Sharks to win a title. Very, very, very, long time. Might even be eternal. That's why fans get a bit meh over the culture. It's a losing one.

Gladly have a winning one like yours - a club that won its first premiership before they hit 10- yrs of time. That year Sharks & Knights were underdogs in their respective GF's. You won, we lost. Underdogs can win.

Realise it & believe Sharks.

Latest posts