What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im not a wrist slitter - but we dont have it....thats the season

PR_SHARK

Juniors
yeah im not saying its a fantastic video but he is very solid and runs with strength and impact. that is only a few of the games that he played in 2011 before he was injured as well...im pretty confident he would be a hell of a lot better than the backline we have at the moment. He is a NSW player and would at least know how to read defence and support play. Anyway we can all hope he makes a strong impact!

whatever

i was waiting for the other shoe to drop.

id be surprised if we made the finals. hope we do but..

you cant lose to that team and be serious.

yeah but you see card shark...

Manly are the defending premiers. 08 premiers. have players that step up in the big moment and can turn it on when it counts.

runs on the board etc.

Card Shark

Immortal
yeah but you see card shark...

Manly are the defending premiers. 08 premiers. have players that step up in the big moment and can turn it on when it counts.

runs on the board etc.

They will be there no doubt. The point I am making is anyone can lose against anyone + there are some very ordinary teams below us. Fortunately we have some runs on the board.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
You have no idea of how fatigue works if you think that was a posession based win.
We had 70% possession in the first 40. parra were gone. Some of our players had 2 tackles to their name by half time. The game just doesnt restart again with everybody feelin all fresh.
Cronulla ran out fresh parra ran out pharked. Our captain ran out making jokes with the commentator. That is after he was laughing with Hindmarsh in the latter stages of the first half. The players look up to Gallen for leadership & he showed zero.
Then our half time silent Coach takes our best props off at a critical stage & replaces them with 2 lazy players in Tafua & Fafita. Suddenly Carney thinks he has to do it all by himself & he gets the jitters again.
If Bellamy or Hasler had have seen Gallen in the first half they would have hooked him.

All true.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Lets not forget some of the other sides around us could falter as well, Soufs have lost part time Sammy for 6 weeks, with Pettybourne and King out for a while. GI will stop playing after origin so they could stall. Doncs look fragile even with their origin stars. Dont forget Griffen rests them during the Origin period as well. Cows have gone from 3 to 8. Wests are 6 on the trot and due. Manly is anyones guess. Dogs look good. Throw all that in the mix and I reckon we stack up ok. Ive got faith in em.

Hahaha so when you are proven wrong, say the crowd figures we are given must be wrong. good one.

mate look at the empty stadiums

cowboys crowds.. way down
titans crowds.. way down
penrith crowds.. way down
roosters crowds.. shit as always
melbourne storm (in a nice stadium).. still struggling to make an indent in the market
Newcastles crowds.. Only got better because of Bennett, now starting to slide on poor performances
Parramatta crowds.. way down

Figures announced at the ground, on TV and in the newspaper have all been inconsistent.. new TV deal anyone?

Sorry, I must have missed the part where you proved I was wrong? It must be hard having superior intelligence

cleary89

Coach
mate look at the empty stadiums

cowboys crowds.. way down
titans crowds.. way down
penrith crowds.. way down
roosters crowds.. shit as always
melbourne storm (in a nice stadium).. still struggling to make an indent in the market
Newcastles crowds.. Only got better because of Bennett, now starting to slide on poor performances
Parramatta crowds.. way down

Figures announced at the ground, on TV and in the newspaper have all been inconsistent.. new TV deal anyone?

Sorry, I must have missed the part where you proved I was wrong? It must be hard having superior intelligence

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=393936

Compare to last year, up over 300 people per game at the same point.

So what some teams crowds are down... Others are up. You understand that when teams form is up crowds go up, yeh?

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=393936

Compare to last year, up over 300 people per game at the same point.

So what some teams crowds are down... Others are up. You understand that when teams form is up crowds go up, yeh?

Yeh cool

I don't take any credence in "quoted" crowd numbers

I'll point you to an old article

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/souths-dodgy-crowd-figures/story-e6frf3uu-1111116735208

teams are still diddling the numbers, particularly the Sydney based ones, to conceal the real issue and thats declined numbers whether it be due to high costs, lack of transport, shit referreeing, the moon being bigger than normal... But clutch at your "up 300 per game" all you like.. Shit, you and I on our couches are probably included in those figures.. Gut feeling and what I see on TV is that teams like the Bromcos, Dogs, St George are no higher than they have been in the past however teams that were mentioned earlier are definitely down.. I call bullshit on an upward crowd trends but hey, believe what you like!

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Lets not forget some of the other sides around us could falter as well, Soufs have lost part time Sammy for 6 weeks, with Pettybourne and King out for a while. GI will stop playing after origin so they could stall. Doncs look fragile even with their origin stars. Dont forget Griffen rests them during the Origin period as well. Cows have gone from 3 to 8. Wests are 6 on the trot and due. Manly is anyones guess. Dogs look good. Throw all that in the mix and I reckon we stack up ok. Ive got faith in em.
Good summation. As I mentioned elsewhere we have a pretty good draw over the next 10 weeks or so including home games against the tits....fatheads...,.penrith and roosters. All sides have a flat spot in a season hopefully we can turn it around this weekend. At least we're close to full strength bar a couple (touch wood). Wouldn't write off the season just yet

carcharias

Immortal
well I have been to at least one dragons game per year at kogarah for as long as I can rememember.
The Sat night game against Parra was very quiet compared to other times I have been.
It should have been packed...no line for a beer...heaps of empty seats.
Plenty of space on the hill.
f**k all atmosphere....it was dead, even after they snuck home.

Dragons crowds look to have dropped off a lot.
Yeah they are shit now so I figure all the bandwagoneers have bailed.

Fui Fighters

Juniors
One of your posters "GREAT WHITE SHARK" seems rather quiet.....
Seems he has done a Harold Holt and vanished into thin air, much like the chances of winning a premiership he believed was your clubs destiny to CLINCH this season.

roboshark

Coach
Hahaha. It's raining and we have lost 3 forwards. Vs a big pack in the warriors. It's gunna be tough that's for sure. Wouldn't say we are farked just yet but aus

Ausguy

Coach
im goign to laugh from now on robo.... im sick of getting angry over this mob...

hahahahahaha we are down 20 nil at half time... i will hahahahaha

Latest posts