What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im sick of being discriminated by certain mods/members on LU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im sick of It! Im taking my stance. I am protested against this evilness that occurs within this forum towards me. Stop this. I want my rites back. I want to be able to put photo's, sigs and edit my GOD DAMN POSTS!

IM f**kING SICK OF THIS f**kED UP bullsh*t. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK!
IVE HAD IT f**kING UP TO HERE WITH THESE f**kTARDS THAT RUN THIS sh*tHOLE.
f**k IT!:crazy:

(Vintage Pantha-Boy)
lol softcock.

*post reported for excessive abuse*:lol:

Xenu

Juniors
Im sick of It! Im taking my stance. I am protested against this evilness that occurs within this forum towards me. Stop this. I want my rites back. I want to be able to put photo's, sigs and edit my GOD DAMN POSTS!

IM f**kING SICK OF THIS f**kED UP bullsh*t. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK!
IVE HAD IT f**kING UP TO HERE WITH THESE f**kTARDS THAT RUN THIS sh*tHOLE.
f**k IT!:crazy:

(Vintage Pantha-Boy)

Got your PM. Can you respond to mine? Really keen for saturday.

Kilkenny

Coach
Panther - Boy you almost certainly need to get yourself a part time job at Macca's in High Street, get a girlfriend and get yourself a life.

Your father has enough issues to keep the company which makes Xanax in business without you needing the same prescription medication.

Get a grip, have a chat to your father about memberships/season tickets for 2010 and get back to me.

I'm not talking to your father after his drunken rants on the trip back from the Newcastle game.

I need a response by early November when the cutoff for getting the same seats cut's in.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Pantha Boy

What about me.
My new Handsome Up gadget broke the other day.
How many pumps do I have to go through a year.
Even those toys I buy break and give me the sh*ts.
This thread isn't conducive to the Panfers winning formula and conforms more to Frank Pritchards weak arse ways.
I don't like your ranting, boy.

C'mon now, jump on the Parra bandwagon, like everyone else, and crack a tinny, kick your heels up, guy.
It's grand final week.
You should be marveling at the spectacle not ranting and raving against the machine!
What's your boggle anyway?

I'll try and brighten up your day a little.
Here, look who I ran in to at ICQ.

http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/8635/1985carlosgalancarlossssssssss.jpg

Get a gander of her, guy.
Looks a bit like Nicole from Home & Away.

Lighthen up Pantha Boy or I'll bust you in the head.

I'm the one with problems.
A simple 4 minute YouTube clip takes over 60 minutes to upload.
It's so boring.
I'm reduced to chatting on ICQ.
They're all f*cked in the head.

I can see you have problems spastic f**k.

Fibroman

First Grade
He was injured in a tri-cycle accident when he was a kid and is mildly geniused, so go easy on the gymp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts