What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"I'm worth more than that" - Benji

myrrh ken

First Grade
It would be fitting if he went to parra for some reason.

Surely he's an upgrade on robson?

_snafu_

Immortal
Benji has been pretty awful this year. Not sure how much a dud coach has to do with it though.

Cletus

First Grade
The only thing I remember Benji doing this year is cutting out the touchie a few times. Maybe this is just a cunning plan to retire early, surely he won't get a contract offer from an Nrl team and since he's ruled out Super League his only option is becoming an AFL player.

2010Dragons

Bench
All the Dragons fans who went to a game were Benji pass the bloody ball into the stands, fans sitting at row z want benji to pay for the dropped beer and a few pies.
At last count Benji owes the fans 300K to pay for all the damage he has done with the wild wide passes.

Has anyone else noticed that the touch judges are now wearing helmets when ever Benji is on the field?

Benji you useless pussy go back to West Tigers.
As a fan I feel rip off that we paid him at all.

macnaz

Staff member
Lol the ole Benji pass over the sideline is a myth . Hardly happened at Weststigers , because players like Pat Richards had a clue and knew where to hit the ball. Majority of his passes are good but shithouse players are standing flat footed 5 metres behind the play.

SBD82

Coach
Lol the ole Benji pass over the sideline is a myth . Hardly happened at Weststigers , because players like Pat Richards had a clue and knew where to hit the ball. Majority of his passes are good but shithouse players are standing flat footed 5 metres behind the play.
I've watched it pretty closely at the ground the last couple of seasons.

My experience has been that the wingers have been standing 5 metres below the play, not behind.

I thought he had a solid game today. Obviously he's not the player he once was, but I think he deserves an opportunity elsewhere. It's a shame he doesn't want to play in England, he could carve that comp up with his style. He needs to lose 5-6kg and go back to being a 5/8.

Spade

Juniors
Dragons were going to sign him longer originally but he backed himself to get a big end of career contract.

POPEYE

Coach
Every time I imagine Benji The Bomber or Limpy Mullen playing for Melbourne I f**king cringe

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
"I'm worth more than that"

You just signed with us for 1/3rd that amount to be depth if you want your career to continue, Benji.

Latest posts