What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image Sizes

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Mayor_Quimby said:
But you said that you knew they were over 20 not 3 posts ago???

Read the post again.

The weekly banners haven't been given the OK. I'm in the process of compressing them now because I didn't realise they were over til today.

TooheysNew

Coach
Dude, give it a rest.

Try google if you don't know how to reduce them, or else wait until someone else who uses PhotoShop CS posts to show you how.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
hang on, I’m going to be offering a free service to your forum goers, and I ask a simple question to comply to your “rules” yet I get some lame excuse and reply.

Luckily for you, I have found a couple of programs which may help.

Suggest you be more helpful than your “no” responses in future.

Timmah

Staff member
Grow up. You were asked to do something. "I'm doing this forum a free service" - so are plenty of us. You don't see us whinging. I was told to step my images below the mark, I did so with no fuss. Even went my own way about finding out how to do it.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
haha – please find out how to compress jpg in photoshop CS.

I don’t use Microsoft paint like some

p.s. Usually when someone asks you to do something, they give instructions on how to do it. duh

Timmah

Staff member
I use photoshop 7. Continuing to insult and attempting to undermine the people you're asking for help from will get you nowhere.

www.google.com.au

TooheysNew

Coach
ok - sorry your royalty

i forgot that you are a "post whore" and therefore are correct.

nice NSW banner btw
Keep it up and you'll lose access to this forum. You aren't doing us any favours.

It's an open forum for people to post their work. If you don't want to contribute, don't.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Dodger said:
Wheelsy's been warned a time or two to go back to jpg but seems to have just gone back to png's :p

Mine's just a bit over 20 i think.
"Dobbers wear nappies. Wet one's too. And so do you."

Timmah

Staff member
Mayor_Quimby said:
am i missing something here?

almost all banners are over 20kb

Wheelsy's is 83kb

am i reading the right thing???

Did I now? :)