What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Immortals concept + Dally M bit of a joke

your thoughts

• Joey

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • Mad Mal

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters

ANTiLAG

First Grade
And yet he was second fiddled to Kimmorley in 2000 for a reason... :D

In 1998 and 99, how did NSW go in origin? Mmmm.

Don't get me wrong. I'd happily see Joey made an immortal well before Lockyer. If it is a coin toss between those two later, Joey wins for me hands down.

Last edited:

Mr Fourex

Bench
Twat.

Aside from what Antilag already pointed out

- Fittler was made a member of the Order of Australia in 2006

-Fittler remains the youngest NSW State of Origin player (18 years 114 days) and was once the youngest Kangaroo representative (18 years 247 days) until Israel Folau made his debut in late 2007. Fittler played more total matches (409 combining club and representative games) than any other player.

:lol: .......

So he was the youngest Kangaroo.......until he was beaten by Folau

and he played the most combined rep and club games.......except for Darren Lockyer.

Brad Fittler, the "close but no cigar" record holder. :D

Meninga to be an immortal before Fittler......the end.

aqua_duck

Coach
Joey was never 'second fiddle' to Kimmorley, he was picked at hooker to accommodate Kimmorley like Fittler was picked at lock to accommodate Barrett.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Joey was never 'second fiddle' to Kimmorley, he was picked at hooker to accommodate Kimmorley like Fittler was picked at lock to accommodate Barrett.

Why was Kimmorley remotely needed in the first place?

And you seem to forget, that while Joey played hooker, he did so FROM THE BENCH. Sounds like a second fiddle to Kimmorley if you ask me.

How did NSW go in 1998 and 99 with Joey as halfback? You brought up those years. Answer the question... :D

When exactly was Fittler chosen at lock to accomodate Barrett? I know he did it a bit for Daley (and sometimes Daley played centre for Fittler to be pivot) ... and was lock when Matt Johns played in 1995, though he was regularly a club lock at that time and was really playing pivot despite Johns wearing 6. I don't think he ever shifted for Barrett... are you making things up? Barrett played hb inside Freddy in 01 and 04 with great success.

Last edited:
Going by your idiotic theory Paul Gallen must be not that good since he's regularly picked out of position at rep level?

LOL you're the idiot. Gallen was captain of the side and was moved for a very specific reason.

Johns was not only moved to other positions but he was DROPPED MULTIPLE TIMES IN HIS CAREER.

SoftSydney

Juniors
Just out of interest who gives out the Bronlow points in the AFL and decides the Hall of Famers there?

Good question!

The refs in each game award the points for the bBownlow which is run by the AFL.

The Hall of fame is also run by the AFL which has catagories for players coaches media refs administrators.

Latest posts