What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

important

Raider_69

Post Whore
I dont need to rally troops to give you what for
they come of their own accord, who could resist piling shit on a old hag like you

remember ill have the last laugh as i piss on your's and your husbands graves, you festering pile of shit

snot

Juniors
my mummy says I am very clever all the time because I can read lots and heaps of books and i'm heaps good at spelling well too. I want to be a teacher when I get older and grown up because then I can teach people how to be smart and clever all the time and then we will all be happy and smart and won't call people names. :D

pixie nipples

Juniors
snot, you do seem to have more sense than a few others here, which is admirable in one so young.
I hope you grow up to be as endearing and as charming as half or nibbs.

Raider_69

Post Whore
let me tell you snot, you will come to relise that name calling can be useful in some situations

Raider_69

Post Whore
well your doomed now snot
let me ask you, has your nana or pop ever been scamed? if so chances are pixie nipple is behind it, you see while your father and most othere make an honest dollar, this misrable old had makes her money stealing from those most vunrable... what a disgusting human being

snot

Juniors
my nan and pop are retired and live on the coast with their pet cats tommy and seefa. seefa is a tabby and is reall heaps like cute and does silly things thats makes me laugh lots. :D

pixie nipples

Juniors
Well, its been a pleasure learning how the plebians percieve themselves within society, however I will have to resume this comedy at another time.

Work hard boys

nibbs

Bench
hey. my jandals hurt my feet in between my big toe and the one next to it. will wearing jandals more often make this pain go away?

Rise Against

half said:
Both pretty and a pleasure to wear the Havaianas sandal became a cult object. The person who does not have at least one pair - no matter what colour - is just not with it; these sandals are a must in the wardrobe or suitcase of any fashion-conscious person.

f_cor_3.gif
this is right imho

nobody_cares.jpg

Crusader

Bench
Glad you're not sensitive about it half :lol:

BTW I'm with the Unit, jandals look gross... anywhere, anytime :roll:

Latest posts