What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

important

Rise Against

half said:
hahaha justin that image is so funny. and even though you didn't make it, well it shows just how funny you are imo. hahaha. oh please, post more. never stop posting the funny images. they are so fresh, like hot cross buns on good friday. by god there's nothing wittier than that image i mean look, there are tumbleweeds in it and everything. your selection skills have been proven impeccable. i mean it's so funny that you reply to the original post with the image of tumbleweeds, suggesting the thread is totally deserted, on the third page of this thread of all places. i mean, like...wo, you could just not be any appropriate, funnier and biting imho. if they handed out an award for posting hilarious pictures, it would have to go to you. what will you do next? post a picture of richard simmons telling me i'm gay? hahaha that sounds like a fantastic follow-up. i am sitting here looking so stupid right now. oh your low quality jpeg from the westnet site is just making me seethe in fury right now. you've done so well you could brag about it. maybe if you just typed in words like i am now i could've ignored you, but you can't ignore a message on a low quality jpeg with amateur typography. oh hahaha once more and in conclusion, great work

Thanks Mang

nibbs

Bench
nice post about justincerdible half. although personally i have real doubts about his wit and so fourth

Rise Against

half said:
justin, stop making everyone cringe. seriously. just go away. we'll all be happier

KLEENEX.gif

Crusader

Bench
nibbs said:
nice post about justincerdible half. although personally i have real doubts about his wit and so fourth

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now THAT is funny Nibbs, btw like what you've done with the banner ;-)

Your's looks choice too R69 :D

Rise Against

Crusader said:
nibbs said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now THAT is funny Nibbs, btw like what you've done with the banner ;-)

Your's looks choice too R69 :D
shutup nanna! Go bake us some cookies or something

Watch her get her rags in a knot over this post

nibbs

Bench
oooh no. here's trouble, it's crusader. she'll make a deadly combo with justinerdible imho

Latest posts