What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

shadowboxer

First Grade
, might be a bit harsh sounding but I don't know if we really need Wade back in the team
I’ll fence sit on this - last year I would have been happy to see the back of him - harsh but fair. But some of the improvement seen to the team, I’m looking forward to seeing how he goes under the new structure. Tracey is a good example - want fussed on him but his two games back were solid until his injury. Same as Williams, can’t wait to see how he goes.
Great days

With what it looks like they are creating at the club there is no way they will get rid of Wade this year.
Next year is the problem. I feel that the Catalans may be the place of choice.

DJDL

Bench
With what it looks like they are creating at the club there is no way they will get rid of Wade this year.

You thinking Le Wade will le ride off into le sunset?

Weaponhead

Coach
If he decides to go to Catalans the club will farewell him as would befit a Sharks legend.

He has been enormous for this club. At his peak he has a ballplaying instinct not seen since Miller. He could also smash blokes like Les Davidson. Seeing him destroy Cronk was magnificent.

I hope he recaptures his best and goes around next season. If Wade and Fifita go that's a lot of Sharks DNA gone and the last playing link to 2016.

carinashark

First Grade
If he decides to go to Catalans the club will farewell him as would befit a Sharks legend.

He has been enormous for this club. At his peak he has a ballplaying instinct not seen since Miller. He could also smash blokes like Les Davidson. Seeing him destroy Cronk was magnificent.

I hope he recaptures his best and goes around next season. If Wade and Fifita go that's a lot of Sharks DNA gone and the last playing link to 2016.
Might not be a bad thing. But let’s send them out with the fame they have earned the hard way. Two spots on offer.

Tony Seibs

Juniors
I've found a new use for my Sharkies brand razor blades. Instead of running a warm bath and going for the wrists I'm gonna lather up my noggin and shave down to every last follicle to rock the look of best damn talent in the league.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Tide turned in clubs favour when it comes to players leaving or coming. Took only 4 weeks to show what he is all about.

Special K

Coach
I can't believe how much he has changed the defence. We have been shocking the past few years and now they never look under pressure. Nicho and Nikora really stepped up last night in this department.

Latest posts