What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

Ozzi_78

First Grade
It was ok mate, nothing that hasnt been talked about much before. At this stage of pre-season I expect nothing to be truly revealed
Thought so, I reckon anything Fitz says will be the same as all the previous interviews.

Time for talking is over soon thank god. We can get on with it.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Thought so, I reckon anything Fitz says will be the same as all the previous interviews.

Time for talking is over soon thank god. We can get on with it.
Still worth a listen, only goes for 30 mins or so I think and it mostly goes through players and opinions etc but anything is good these days!

bluefox68

Staff member
Looking forward to seeing the team - whoever runs out - playing under the new regime…

chewsta

First Grade
Am I completely wrong or do I remember something about all trials being televised this year? Kayo only perhaps?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Some squad news would be good, I'm working Sunday and it's not busy at all in the arvo so I'll be watching on my phone.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Some squad news would be good, I'm working Sunday and it's not busy at all in the arvo so I'll be watching on my phone.
Will be the second string side.... Guessing Moyza and one of the Berrils in the halves... Metcalf at fullback etc. Will be good to watch all these fringe players go around as well as a couple of the big boys that might need some miles in their legs like Royce.....
Sifa?

Latest posts