What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

Quigs

Immortal
It actually was in high school. Kunte Kinte was a nickname I had. In retrospect it wasn't that nice and definitely lacked respect.
Yeah it must of hurt you especially when all those De La Salle Brothers all used to address you as kinte. But I guess if the caps fits then you have to wear it.

1000010408-png.88207

I wish I had seen this show it was called UFO

Attachments

• 1000010408.png
    1000010408.png
    727.6 KB · Views: 173

Big Bloke

Juniors
Well too many convos have gone by now for me to engage in banter with BBB. Sorry, I’ve just had people do that to me so many times, gives me the dirts a bit that I’m supposed to understand what the reference is. I certainly didn’t mean to get worked up about it.

Well too many convos have gone by now for me to engage in banter with BBB. Sorry, I’ve just had people do that to me so many times, gives me the dirts a bit that I’m supposed to understand what the reference is. I certainly didn’t mean to get worked up about it.
"Well too many convos have gone by now for me to engage in banter with BBB"
are you for real?
It was a post of fun, nothing more, nothing less
No room for your drama queen BS here. No one cares.
This is a place where your type of shyte we come to avoid.
Go back to Farcebook, or Sharksforever. Both fit you more

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Fitz's winning percentage as a coach would have to be going through the roof atm. Can one of you stats nuts compare his stats to the "supercoaches" if possible. Please include Bellyache... Creeping...Bomber and Baz. Cheers in advance.

shaggs

Coach
Take out the tigers game and panthers games which were just bullshit performances, we have been outcoached in every other loss.

Some very odd player rotation choices at crucial times. Sticking with some mud for the past month.

How much longer until some changes to the starters at the very least happens

Latest posts