What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

Zoidberg

First Grade
RIP Dick Donner and thank you for all the stories you have given us.
Scrooged is my go to X-mas movie every year, Lethal Weapon, Maverick, and Conspiracy Theory are always enjoyable to watch and if I see them on TV I have to keep it on, and Goonies and Superman are movies from my childhood that give me back that feeling of when I was growing up watching them.

Jim Rockford

Bench
A great actor, he worked so well opposite Clint in Any Which Way You Can. He was also in an episode of The Rockford Files so naturally I'm a fan.

Mark B

Juniors
A great actor, he worked so well opposite Clint in Any Which Way You Can. He was also in an episode of The Rockford Files so naturally I'm a fan.
His list of television appearances through the 70’s and 80’s is enormous Jim. Played a great villain in Hell Comes to Frogtown. Very sad that a lot of these actors are passing away. Time certainly flys by.

Jim Rockford

Bench
His list of television appearances through the 70’s and 80’s is enormous Jim. Played a great villain in Hell Comes to Frogtown. Very sad that a lot of these actors are passing away. Time certainly flys by.
I can't believe I forgot Hell Comes To Frogtown. I'm a HUGE Roddy Piper fan (both as a wrestler and an actor).

Jim Rockford

Bench
Jonathan Coleman, 65, has passed away from prostate cancer.

Remember watching him on Wonder World, and later on with his "Jono and Dano" shows.

RIP
Yep, I grew up watching Wonder World. I remember being pumped when they cam to do a story in my street. Some local kids dressed up as Kiss and mimed one of their songs in their garage. Jono and Dano was great too, as they were both genuinely funny dudes (unlike say Fletch and Hindy who are as funny as cancer)

Generalzod

Immortal
John Cornell – the man behind comedian Paul Hogan’s success and Kerry Packer’s confidante during World Series Cricket – has died at the age of 80 following a 20-year battle with Parkinson’s disease.

nöyd

Staff member
Another childhood icon gone

83b42ad4fa37f8f14ef3442c67acd99d

rip Strop

horrie hastings

First Grade
Dieter Brummer, who played Shane Parrish on Home And Away, has died age 45

7cc2f51ed77ccc3311d7870c6517f3c2

Used to watch Home and Away a bit back then and have to admit Dieter Brummers character and also Melissa Georges character werent my favourites but still sad , 45 is to young.