What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

Markie post has passed away from cancer.

I remember watching Night Court as a teenager, thought it was the funniest show I’d seen. Loved it. Although it wasn’t a big show in Oz it had a strong cult following. A few of the cast have passed in recent times. Sad.

She also played Mary’s mum in “There’s Something About Mary” amongst other roles.

images

horrie hastings

First Grade
American actress Jane Withers has passed away aged 95. Mostly remembered for being a child star in the 30's and 40's but also starred in Giant with James Dean and Elizabeth Taylor and also appeared in many TV shows.

Sean Lock was one of the funniest people I have ever known.

It is absolutely devastating he has passed away and cancer is such a cruel illness.

I hope he rests in peace.

If you ever get a chance, his ‘dwarf shame spiral’ gag is one of those side splitting things that, in my darkest moments, continues to bring me a smile and hearty guffaws.

RIP Sean 😞😞😞