What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

horrie hastings

First Grade
James Michael Tyler best known for playing Gunther in Friends has passed away from stage 4 prostate cancer, he was only 59.

fb28ac8734094e54ab2e9e70a9bd0b7f.jpg

The great character actor Dean Stockwell has passed away at age 85.
I’ve seen him in heaps but probably we’ll known from his early 90s TV role in Quantum Leap.

Vale.
6ACCDB77-E423-47AB-8BFB-19A02B922B13.jpeg

horrie hastings

First Grade
Moody Blues drummer and co founder Graham Edge has passed away aged 80.

I have always loved this song by the Moody
Blues.

Author Wilbur Smith has passed away at age 88.

My wife is a fan and one of the first gifts I ever gave her was a signed first edition I tracked down.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Mike Nesmith, member of The Monkees has passed away of natural causes aged 78.

Mike is probably best remembered by the fact his mother was the inventor of Liquid Paper.

Besides featuring in all the Monkees songs Mike also had solo hits, his biggest were Rio and Joanne. Mikes death leaves Micky Dolenz as the only surviving member of the group,

RIP Mike, i actually had a tear in my eye watching the report on Ten news, Ten actually did a good report on his passing.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
Also Ralph Tavares from the group Tavares has passed away aged 79, one day short of his 80th birthday.

The group is best remembered for Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel and More Than A Woman which appeared on the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack.

Latest posts