What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

The Wicker Man, one of my all time favourite movies.

If you haven't seen it don't watch the crappy American cut with about 30 minutes missing, including a lot of plot development. There is a full version available now.

RIP

nöyd

Staff member
My brother and I had the Minder annual hardcover book growing up, as well as Starsky & Hutch and the like

RIP George.

nöyd

Staff member
CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg:large

the father of the 90's - 00's teen slasher flick.

RIP Wes Craven

nöyd

Staff member
his best movie (in my opinion of course) in the NOES series is not part one but Wes Craven's New Nightmare, which I think is part 7.

loved the way it made freddy a "legitimate" part of heather langenkamps personal life, put a new spin on breaking the fourth wall, in a big way.

legend

Coach
his best movie (in my opinion of course) in the NOES series is not part one but Wes Craven's New Nightmare, which I think is part 7.

loved the way it made freddy a "legitimate" part of heather langenkamps personal life, put a new spin on breaking the fourth wall, in a big way.

I actually agree with this. I found that movie scarier than the first although I was only a kid when the original came out and it scared the shit outta me! They all seem so tame now.