What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis for super league

simon says

First Grade
f**k there are some dummies out there,lol.But i wouldnt think the fish caught are that big,only sardines pommies,not big enough to eat,you'll have to throw them back in the water.

Of course Inglis' game would improve in the ESL......the poms,by slaughtering OZ have proven that they have the superior comp(dont worry about the last 30 years,wipe that slate after one win).

They should get him over there,ASAP.......he might come back as good as Lyon.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
WJ said:
Noble.

Took gb to top of the table in 04, beating the aussie along the way, and thrashed the kiwis ans came within one game of making the final last year.

Came close to NZ, and will make the final again this year.

All this with a pool of players ''light years'' behind the nrl.
From another thread LOL

St.John said:
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.

Teach a man to fish and you'll have a good week's worth of fun reading RL message boards.

And therefore, I salute WJs mentor(s) in the trolling game. He's blunt and obvious, but that makes it even more fun when people bite.

Tosser...post a thread fool and start talking league or F#ck off to the kiddie sites :cool:

Raider_69

Post Whore
i agree
inglis would flurish in the ESL, he has trained himself to dominate the NRL, time to test himself against the best of the best.

St.John

Juniors
kia ora storm said:
Tosser...post a thread fool and start talking league or F#ck off to the kiddie sites :cool:

Is my line strong enough? I have to ask, as I appear to have a 70kg Foul Mouthed Bass taking the bait.

simon says

First Grade
From what I have seen on here,you poms can go the gee up pretty well,well maybe Ok,but dont really talk much footy.

St.John

Juniors
simon says said:
From what I have seen on here,you poms can go the gee up pretty well,well maybe Ok,but dont really talk much footy.

We don't believe you understand footy all that well, judging by Gould et al, and so instead we attempt to make it simpler for you - this entails communicating in the rudumentary form of the English language that seems commonplace over there ( I believe it is referred to as "sledging" ).

There's no need to thank us, we already know you're grateful.

simon says

First Grade
Gould...lol.......and those Pommie commentators,like they have any idea at all????

Steveos had too many knocks to the head......every time he calls a no try,get down to the TAB as quick as you can,cos he is 100 percent wrong every time.

St.John

Juniors
simon says said:
Gould...lol.......and those Pommie commentators,like they have any idea at all????

Steveos had too many knocks to the head......every time he calls a no try,get down to the TAB as quick as you can,cos he is 100 percent wrong every time.

Stevo is a strange creature, no doubt about it.

We believe it's due to his habit of living in Aus for 3 months a year. That will do things to a man. Strange, unnatural things.

robbie123

Juniors
I think Inglis would make a great addition to the ESL when hes 50 and retired...
I think he'd do a good job tearing the competition apart like many aussies have done before him in their later years...
don't worry keep doin wat ya's are doin and takin our left overs and eventually you might be able to compete with the jim-beam cup.

St.John

Juniors
robbie123 said:
I think Inglis would make a great addition to the ESL when hes 50 and retired...

And then we can send him back when he's 74 so he can play NRL and Origin again.

deluded pom?

Coach
robbie123 said:
I think he'd do a good job tearing the competition apart like many aussies have done before him in their later years...
don't worry keep doin wat ya's are doin and takin our left overs and eventually you might be able to compete with the jim-beam cup.

leftovers like Jason Smith,Andrew Dunneman,Chris Beattie,Danny Nutley etc.etc.

Bob8

Juniors
macavity said:
no, we speak Australian.

its kind of like English, except without the whining, and it sounds a bit different as we have all of our teeth.

Then I must congratulate all the many Australian posters who seem to have made a great effort to write in English these last few days.

mxlegend99

Referee
Why send Inglis all the way to another country to give him the edge over his opponents? It would be easier to put him back in premier league so he is closer to his friends and family.

Granted the opponents in Premier League are more talented with bigger futures then the Super League... but it's a small price to pay for staying close to your family and friends.

Latest posts