What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

inglis or slater?

Juniors
simple question... whos a better player and why? and if you could pick one to be in your side who would it be?

personally, id keep inglis, i believe he'll be the greatest player to ever play the game.

Cloud9

They are both good with different qualities.
I prefer to watch Inglis when he is in full stride after a series of fends near the sidelines and then throw the ball back over his head to a supporting player using his 6th sense.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Slater is a crowd puller and a speed freak. Slater every time, at least until Inglis settles into a position and shows his true talents (preferably centre)

mongoose

Coach
simple question... whos a better player and why? and if you could pick one to be in your side who would it be?

personally, id keep inglis, i believe he'll be the greatest player to ever play the game.

inglis may be the best athlete the game has ever produced but he hasn't proven himself as a consistently great footballer just yet.

St George have two excellent centres and don't need a whingy little bitch who couldn't make it as a jockey. So neither, though Greg is a very talented New South Welshman.

MsStorm

Bench
I find it hard to chose as they both have different qualities.

Perhaps Slater at this stage.....he's far more consistent.

mongoose

Coach
St George have two excellent centres and don't need a whingy little bitch who couldn't make it as a jockey. So neither, though Greg is a very talented New South Welshman.

uhh who are these excellent centres you have that you wouldn't swap for Inglis? ...and oh yeah hornby is much better than slater :sarcasm: