What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

inglis or slater?

Inglis as a fullback only...however his defense needs work badly, and he seems very lazy. Slater's a poor mans Brett Mullins....without the drinking problem.

mozza91

Coach
Inglis ftw he's impossible to contain at his best and plays well in the big games unlike Slater

Noa

First Grade
Inglis and its not even close really. Billy still cant pass or kick despite the repeated chances he gets to do so.

Sure Greg had a dissapointing end to last year but lets not forget his dad was in hospital during that time having had a heart-attack.

Edited to add Im wearing new glasses this morning and I they're making me feel like Ive been hitting a pipe....HARD. WOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Last edited:

Mr Saab

Referee
Inglis....he is not prone to throw stupid passes or treat the sideline with disdain like that f**k up called Slater. I hope he gets decked round one for punishment for costing Oz the world up

Charlie124

First Grade
Inglis by far, i like Slater but i wouldnt swap Bowen for any fullback in the game.

1. Bowen
2. T. Williams
3. Graham/Tonga (if he comes good with us)
4. Inglis
5. J. Williams
6. Burns/Watts
7. Thurston

I could live with this.

Inglis by far, i like Slater but i wouldnt swap Bowen for any fullback in the game.

Spot on. Matty is by far the most exciting fullback in the game but for some reason keeps getting overlooked by the Qld and Aus selectors who believe he's too small and suspect on defence.

Mr Saab

Referee
Spot on. Matty is by far the most exciting fullback in the game but for some reason keeps getting overlooked by the Qld and Aus selectors who believe he's too small and suspect on defence.

And the QLD selectors are proven right with QLD winning the last three series without him at fullback.

Shorty

Staff member
^ LOL I knew a Hunt groupie would reply.

Anyway this choice is very hard but really I don't think any team would knock back Inglis.
Billy is far more consistent but on the talent alone you'd go all in for Inglis.

Noa

First Grade

Which was true .

He has improved but once you let that spot go its hard to get it back. Also I think the biggest killer for Matty was letting bombs bounce and not attacking them. I remember one in a SOO a couple of years ago and I think that sealed his fate.