What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis to fork out $113 000 to be released

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Don't kid yourself.. Sam Burgess mother is collecting 250K quid a year for doing nothing.. On another note how good will Round 1 be next year with the worlds best centre playing and Inglis playing too.

Slammin

Juniors
Oh well at least this is over, Joel Monaghan got a rest for about 2 hours now lets go back to lynching him.

jaynie

Juniors
we got inglis. We got inglis. We got inglis.

mate, don't blow your load over somehing Weelder posted. Given what has just happened to the Broncos I would be waiting until the ink is dry and he is on the training paddock.

BunniesMan

Immortal
If Souths don't make the finals now I will lose my sh*t hahaha.

As will i.

WOW are you serious? he never does anything at club level,hardly ever touches the ball througout the course of a game and never ever comes into the middle of the park looking for work.

Inglis = Fatso
2011 Inglis = lean mean fighting machine

so it is true - you are a 12 year old girl.
Damn, you got me! That's my alter ego. By day im a 20 year old man. By night i'm a 12 year old high pitched schoolgirl.

Paper bag payments at their finest
Lol like Manly can talk. Glass houses mate.

Bumble

First Grade
Amazing news...I'm not going to get excited until it's official though.

Other Souths fans might remember a few seasons ago when we were apparently certainties to be signing Anasta and Orford...how'd that go?

Matt23

Staff member
Maybe the Titan's could come out of left field with an offer...:sarcasm:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Just in - souths fans celebrate possible inglis signing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTttz245iLA
I know your dissing my team but i still lol'd in rl. the fattie in that vid = shane richardson

mate, don't blow your load over somehing Weelder posted. Given what has just happened to the Broncos I would be waiting until the ink is dry and he is on the training paddock.
you have to listen to his tone. he wasn't reporting it as a rumour or a possibility, but as fact. if it doesn't happen ill egg his house.

Maybe the Titan's could come out of left field with an offer...:sarcasm:
Maybe the titans could come out of left field and stfu.

scottyeel

Bench
Apparently, I'm in the minority that understands why he doesn't want to pay (and I thought this way even before Souths came up as a possibility). He was told he wouldn't have to pay, now when the salary cap bs blew up in the storms face now they can't just hide 113k without accounting for it. Now they go back on their word and insist GI pays for it.

As for choosing between money and love, i think his girl should be understanding about this. The only reason he has a legal bill is because he thought she was about to kill herself. So her own mental issues caused all this. And besides, this is over a 113k bill, that's probably more than she makes in a year at her brisbane job. She could move to Sydney, it's not exactly an out of the way place, if she could find a job in Brisbane she can find a job in Sydney.
:lol:Yeah it's all her fault she copped a smack in the mouth:lol:

Matt23

Staff member
It would be hillarious if Inglis signs for someone other then Souths...

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol:Yeah it's all her fault she copped a smack in the mouth:lol:

So you went to sleep the night after it was first on the news and have woken up today? Since it happened she said his version of events is what really happened. And she has no reason to lie, she could have sued him and become rich and single. It's not as if Inglis has a pattern of behaviour, this was a one off controversy for a guy who otherwise has had nothing but good things said of him. It was just a case of the media hanging a guy before any facts were known, and we all (including me at the time) fell for it.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
So you went to sleep the night after it was first on the news and have woken up today? Since it happened she said his version of events is what really happened. And she has no reason to lie, she could have sued him and become rich and single. It's not as if Inglis has a pattern of behaviour, this was a one off controversy for a guy who otherwise has had nothing but good things said of him. It was just a case of the media hanging a guy before any facts were known, and we all (including me at the time) fell for it.
How convenient that you've changed your opinion on the matter now that he's souths bound.

Latest posts