What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis to fork out $113 000 to be released

Noa

First Grade
bahahahahahahahaha Broncos.

Well done Bunnies.

PS. Ignore if untrue

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Doing nothing, she mothered the Burgess machine, so what if Rusty accidently pays money into her account.

Sam Burgess was one of the 20 best players in the whole comp this year you genius, typical Australian hating on the English mothers collecting their coin ;-)

Have you had your monthly bath knobjockey. I agree Burgess is a great player but to think he is only getting $150K from Souths is fantasy.

applesauce

Bench
I definitely disagree. Actually it is what it is. Broncos were waiting for a contract to be signed, Inglis said he would, Souths entered the picture.

The Broncos not one to muck around gave a deadline and when it wasn't met they said "whoop de doo, lets get back to training". In business/sport anywhere no man is bigger than a team/organisation. (Except for Michael Jordan)

Your nieve to think that the Broncos wouldn't be more embarrassed had he just signed with Souths before the Broncos did anything.

This way the look in control and proactive. There has been so much fanfare since he was "going" to sign with us, this way the Broncos stop more Henjak speculation and prevent them from looking like they were rejected for whatever reason.

The Broncos are a very professional organisation and would of known what course of action to take.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Souffs are going to need with burgess to miss the first few months of next year, shoulder reco after getting injured in the first half today

Slammin

Juniors
Your nieve to think that the Broncos wouldn't be more embarrassed had he just signed with Souths before the Broncos did anything.

Actually I never said they wouldn't have been more embarrassed if that was the case, however it is not. Inglis wouldn't have said he is signing with Souths, the Broncos just didn't want to be involved in an auction so immediately gave the deadline which obviously wasn't met. They did the same when the Titans got involved last time.

big country

Juniors
Actually I never said they wouldn't have been more embarrassed if that was the case, however it is not. Inglis wouldn't have said he is signing with Souths, the Broncos just didn't want to be involved in an auction so immediately gave the deadline which obviously wasn't met. They did the same when the Titans got involved last time.
in their short exisence the droncos have never missed their man - until now - yeah i guess they couldnt handle the embarrasment

Latest posts