What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury update

tripster

Juniors
Wow.. not a AFL fan but just read this guy got carried off again today. The 2nd game back.

Really have to feel for the poor guy. Given he has had six knee reconstructions, and as much as I wish him well, you'd think it was only a matter of time until it goes again. I hope he spent the time out of the game getting another qualification and preparing himself for life after football....

mxlegend99

Referee
I thought that was a tear or pull? this from what I've heard is just a sprain
Ridiculous how many levels of same/similar injuries there are. Could be a blessing if he's 100% healed from the new injury for finals and gets the rest he needs from his other injuries.

A fit Maloney is crucial for a grand final appearance

mxlegend99

Referee
Wow.. not a AFL fan but just read this guy got carried off again today. The 2nd game back.
That sucks hard. Has anyone ever recovered from a third ACL injury to have a normal career?

Seems that even recovering from 2 is a short list of players.

tripster

Juniors
Really bad for us that Luai is also injured at the same time. Any idea when he will be back?

I guess May comes into 6 and Egan comes onto the bench?

Panfa

Juniors
Maloney out could.be a good thing for the next 3 weeks will stiffen our defence and no intercepts id go zelezniak at fullback phillips wing peachey 5/8 leave may on the bench