What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

84 Baby

Referee
If HAZE was fit and never injured he'd maybe take Russels spot or Sivos. Huge upgrade? NO. At best he'd be equal to them.
That from this:
People are making out he was going to be a 10yr NRL player.
I reckon his ceiling was a solid toilers. Handy back up. Might get 2 or 3yrs worth of NRL. He was never that fast or powerfull.
I'd say he was about Morgan Harper/Simmonson level at absolute best.
Just admit you were basing your judgement on how he’s turned out post injury and we can all move on

hindy111

Post Whore
That from this:

Just admit you were basing your judgement on how he’s turned out post injury and we can all move on

He was potentially the next Semi. The x factor we needed to get a title. What a shame. Can't help bad luck

Lucky we have th best young Hooker in the game coming through.

emjaycee

Coach
Looks like there are only Harper or Semi level wingers at our club. I wonder if every other club has the same issue.

hindy111

Post Whore
Looks like there are only Harper or Semi level wingers at our club. I wonder if every other club has the same issue.
It's all just excuses but. Same old story.
Oh we have a hot crop.of juniors what what's we are banking on. Untill I see it I'll hold my breathe
Wasn't long ago Hollis,Big Larry and Sam Hughes where going to lead our pack and Schneider was the next Robbie Farrah