What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

IFR33K

Coach
gee it hasnt been a great start to our season has it, I'm sure the deathriders are chuckling to themselves right now..

Big call mate. I'm sure everyone wants the eels to have on field success, regardless if they agree with the running of the club and approach by SK.

Kornstar

Coach
gee it hasnt been a great start to our season has it, I'm sure the deathriders are chuckling to themselves right now..

Funnily enough, injuries would be the only thing that will save SK from criticism......little hard to criticise someone when all your good players are injured, imo anyways......

Stagger eel

Staff member
Big call mate. I'm sure everyone wants the eels to have on field success, regardless if they agree with the running of the club and approach by SK.

all you need to do is look at the thread that Maroubra eel has started and you'll soon realise that it's "take the piss sunday"..;-)

IFR33K

Coach
all you need to do is look at the thread that Maroubra eel has started and you'll soon realise that it's "take the piss sunday"..;-)

Just checked it out, and found the merkin that started it all, and I quote,

I wonder if bartman will blame Spags and the board when it doesn't work out.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Just checked it out, and found the merkin that started it all, and I quote,

I wonder if bartman will blame Spags and the board when it doesn't work out.

whatever the case you could rest assured that poo poo will do his merkin best to give us a discription on edge forwards in the modern game

Captain BF

Juniors
If Ben Smith is injured and out for the season, does anyone think it may be worth asking for the long term injury salary cap exemption and throw some cash at Willie Mason? Thoughts???

chichyboy

Juniors
Ben Smith to go under the knife on Thursday and will miss 6 months of footy.....I am devastated for one of the true gentlemen of the game.

Latest posts