What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

Soto

Bench
Will Smith says "yes".
That's what i reckon will happen.
Smith and Stone to share the hooking duties.
Cameron, Brandon, William...not much difference.
Actually don't mind Will Smith at hooker to help Stone. As long as he doesn't kick.
Has good speed off the mark and a capable defender.
I can't see many other options which would provide overall balance without making too many positional changes

Gronk

Staff member
I'm a little tired of these commentators like Braith who say that X player is playing this weekend with an injury because he's "tough". Tough has got nothing to do with it. If Reed has no strength in his shoulder and can't pass, being "tough" isn't going to help.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I'm a little tired of these commentators like Braith who say that X player is playing this weekend with an injury because he's "tough". Tough has got nothing to do with it. If Reed has no strength in his shoulder and can't pass, being "tough" isn't going to help.
Are you sure. BA likes to play them till they drop except for Moses and Matto for some reason. Needle him up, tough it out and get out there ya lazy bas*ard.;)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
NRL physio guy says some injuries can be played through and some can't. For the ones that can there are two issues: risk of aggravating the injury and pain management. I suppose for the latter issue there is an element of toughness but how tough do you really need to be if you're full of painkillers?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Yeah. He was close for tomorrow.
Win, lose or draw could be a good thing he gets a week off. That said our final 2 games wont be push overs. Broncos improved heaps last week and Tigpies will be Benjis last game. Hopefully Bankwest helps our cause.
I keep getting visions of 2014 when we had to win 1 of our last 2 V teams near the basement to make the semis and we capitulated. Somebody tell me it cant happen to our top 4 aspirations this year.

strider

Post Whore
Win, lose or draw could be a good thing he gets a week off. That said our final 2 games wont be push overs. Broncos improved heaps last week and Tigpies will be Benjis last game. Hopefully Bankwest helps our cause.
I keep getting visions of 2014 when we had to win 1 of our last 2 V teams near the basement to make the semis and we capitulated. Somebody tell me it cant happen to our top 4 aspirations this year.
It will be ok ... we dont have that choker hayne anymore

emjaycee

Coach
Tigers game will probably be at Leichardt