What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

Noise

Coach
Sivo is finished. Imagine how slow he will be now.
I am not completely dissappinted for our side. Sad for him and hate to see a guy injured but I rather all of Waqa,Pensini,Opacic,Fergo,Haze as players. Russel with another off season will improve. So will Haze actually who is stronger then I first thought.
Naiduki maybe pushing also. Plus whoever we sign.
The problem is that Sivo is going to be on our cap for the next couple of years.

hindy111

Post Whore
The problem is that Sivo is going to be on our cap for the next couple of years.

BA gets what BA wants.
Most on here could see the guy was flawed. Yes he had 3 good games prior to contract. 2020 he was average.
I'd try and medical retire him. He won't come back any good

Avenger

Immortal
Sivo is finished. Imagine how slow he will be now.
I am not completely dissappinted for our side. Sad for him and hate to see a guy injured but I rather all of Waqa,Pensini,Opacic,Fergo,Haze as players. Russel with another off season will improve. So will Haze actually who is stronger then I first thought.
Naiduki maybe pushing also. Plus whoever we sign.
I agree.

Gronk

Staff member
Sivo won't be back until deep in to 22. So do we re-sign Fergo ? Russell has a full off season at wing or maybe give Matt Komolafe an off season?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Russell is more suited to FB or centre imo, but then again Guth started for us on the wing and this kid has pace and skill

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Injury Update: Finals Week Two​

Authorparraeels.com.auTimestampTue 14 Sep 2021, 07:01 PM

Joey Lussick has been ruled out again due to a calf strain at training.
Reed Mahoney, Maika Sivo & Nathaniel Roache remain out for the remainder of the season
Update
Maika Sivo – Knee (Season)
Reed Mahoney – Shoulder (Season)
Nate Roache – Knee Bruising (Season)
Joey Lussick – Calf (TBA)

strider

Post Whore
Roache has spent most his career on sidelines. Rheed playing 80mins was always goingnto hurt his young frame.
cameron smith is literally the only freak nrl player who never got injured ..... every other f**ker ends up injured at some point

hineyrulz

Post Whore
cameron smith is literally the only freak nrl player who never got injured ..... every other f**ker ends up injured at some point
Didn't the merkin hurt his pec last year, maybe 2019??? The merkin missed a whole week. He wasn't f**king human.

Latest posts