What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

I think he's picked up an injury also and is out for 2 weeks.

I reckon he's out for 'two two, two for twenty two' weeks. I wonder if Pauli was conceived while the 12th man was playing in the background. Not as romantic as a Peabo Bryson song, granted, but maybe it floats some boats.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Willie tonga could be back late June early July... Things are going real well in his recovery

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I know any injury aren't great - but at least it will give Kelepi a bit of a break and freshen up. To play as many games as he has at 19 is a mighty effort. I bet he never expected it so soon.

It is basically the force break Stuart previously mention he was going to give

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I know any injury aren't great - but at least it will give Kelepi a bit of a break and freshen up. To play as many games as he has at 19 is a mighty effort. I bet he never expected it so soon.

It is basically the force break Stuart previously mention he was going to give

I was thinking the same thing.

We also have two byes in the next eight weeks too, so he is only missing six games (if he does come back in eight weeks).

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I would have preferred he didn't get injured and Sticky gave him a break down a grade. But that's just my opinion.

Latest posts