What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He's a good defender. While our defence on that side is shaky, it might benefit us to have him there. At least when we don't have the ball.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I am still wondering why Harrison and Edwards haven't been given a run. I haven't watched a Wenty game for a while so idk if they are playing terrible or what.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Kaysa Pritchard has injured his left ankle playing for the Wenty Magpies at the weekend. At this stage we're not sure of the extent of the injury, and he is having scans today to determine the outcome and the appropriate treatment time.
Prop Mitch Allgood will return this week against the Sydney Roosters as stated after sitting out against the Gold Coast Titans in Round 11 with a hip injury.
Api Pewhairangi will still be sidelined for 6-8 weeks after fracturing his left hand against the Titans.
Taniela Lasalo is working hard on his recovery from a fractured right forearm, and will remained sidelined indefinitely at this stage.
Kelepi Tanginoa is expected to make his return to football in 6 weeks after fracturing his hand in Round 10, which will see him likely return in Round 19.
Willie Tonga is still out indefinitely after injuring his back.
We wish all the boys the best with their recoveries and hope to see them back ASAP!

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news-display/Round-13-Injury-Report/76197

eels_fan

First Grade
Yep I agree ... If Roberts comes back in, we will certainly make light work of the Roosters...

Latest posts