What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

EelsFan05

Bench
Fair enough. They posted it at 5:05 then you posted it at 5:22 so I just assumed. Where did you hear it?

I think you'll find the poster over there posted it well after me. But anyway, it's from someone close to the training staff. I've got no reason to believe it isn't true but hoping like hell it isn't. It's all we need.

Joely01

Bench
Better to happen now, why risk him in a nothing 9s tournament anyway?
Just let him do a couple of solid weeks training to get the body back into it, he has only just for back don't forget.

hindy111

Post Whore
Any truth to this hammy injury?
Aslong as he is fit for Round 1 im not too worried.Could always move Will to fullback and morgan and tonga centres, thou more than likely sio will get the fullback role

eels81236

Bench
I assume that you would have had a 6 or 7 already lined up to spend his cash on before you pulled the trigger. I could come around to that.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Since he signed his big contract at the end of 2009, Hayne has finished 12th, 14th, 16th and 16th.

I think he's the best player in the game but surely his contract is stopping us signing quality players in other positions.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Hayne missing two half seasons is why we've been so shit. We were too reliant on one player.

The nuffies we signed because we had to. You have to put a team on the field, and when you're shit you have to pay more for every player - nuffies and all. At least if we'd let Hayne go we would have been able to put less nuffies around him. We would have been paying more for solid first graders but at least we would have had more of them.

The team is as strong as its weakest link, not its strongest.

Latest posts