What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

hindy111

Post Whore
Ok thanks mate.Sounded like he has been one of the best for Wenty and maybe inline for some first grade later in the year.And guys keep the crap posts for the rumours thread.Thanks

Ok thanks mate.Sounded like he has been one of the best for Wenty and maybe inline for some first grade later in the year.And guys keep the crap posts for the rumours thread.Thanks

Thanks teacher. At least I didn't post this in post #759 in this thread:

"Here's an injury update- I just tried doing a rolly polly off the lounge.Anyhows necks F$$ked Out for 10-12, just as centrelink had a job lined up for me. Oh Dam Ah well like to doc says-Rest is importnat.....See use mid season !"

Mate, where do you get off making your usual posts (which I generally enjoy....don't get me wrong) and then telling others to be selective about doing so. Sorry mate, but it's a tad hypocritical.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Is this the thread where forumites report in sick or injured???
Saw the wife undressing and rushed to get my dacks off but the old fella got terribly tangled in the zipper requiring tending loving care from the missus on her knees to extract the old fella from cutting ever deeper into the flesh. Oooouuucccchhhhh.

hindy111

Post Whore
I just don't want to pollute all the threads .So casper how did it end?-I will check the rumours confirmed signings thread -Thanx

Stagger eel

Staff member
He's a loss but replaceable

We've had a decent run in that department for a while now so this was bound to happen sooner or later.

hindy111

Post Whore
Agree stagger. Kenny has been ok.But still unsure if he is a Quality first grader yet.He does some good things but im still not sold on him

Parraren

Bench
Ken has been really solid for us, I think it's a big loss.

The guys that can step in are still very raw (Pauli, Kelepi) or over the hill (Smith).

Gower may be an option.

Forty20

First Grade
Pauli is close to being ready IMO.

His minutes have been sneaking up.

I reckon that Brad Arthur has managed Pauli² pretty well from the bench.

He has rightfully copped flak for missing that tackle on Blake Austin but if I'm not mistaken (I haven't got access to my up to date spreadsheet) that was Pauli's first missed or ineffective tackle in his NRL career. I would say that he is exceeding expectations in the defensive side of the game, given his past struggles in that field in the NYC. There is heaps of room for improvement but he hasn't bled points like I feared he might.

On the other hand, he was probably our most dangerous forward against the Tigers. He lead the pack in tackle breaks (3) and offloads (2). The 15 runs he made for 120m (8m/run) isn't a mind blowing statistic but he got through plenty of tough work up the middle early in the game before cracking the Tigers open on their right-edge.

Norman, Hayne, Tonga and even Paulo need to be more aware of his offload and push up in support.

Bigfella

Coach
He was starting to own them out there. I thought he looked outost likely - and that was in a match where I thought their pack was probably largely on top of ours.

Coming on massively.

Latest posts