What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

IFR33K

Coach
Lol hindy. Cracked me up. Gotta be careful doing a Rolly Polly, it has A high degree of difficulty. I'm sure centre link will understand.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
- 2014 recruit Justin Hunt is recovering well from his off-season groin surgery, and will be ready to take the field again in the next few weeks.
- New English recruit Lee Mossop is recovering from surgery on his right shoulder and will be out indefinitely.
- Jacob Loko is recovering from an injury to his right knee, and will be sidelined indefinitely.
- Kelepi Tanginoa is recovering well from a stress fracture to his right foot, but has no definite return date.
- Kaysa Pritchard has a right ankle injury and will be fit to return to the field in approximately Round 6.
llhttp://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2014/02/28/injury_update_round_1.html

Gronk

Staff member
So did Loko do his knee again or is he still recovering from the one from last year?

Same / different knee - don't know. What I do know is that he played until Rnd 10 in 2012 and then busted his knee, rehabbed, then lasted until Rnd 17 2013 and busted it again/ did the other one.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Same / different knee - don't know. What I do know is that he played until Rnd 10 in 2012 and then busted his knee, rehabbed, then lasted until Rnd 17 2013 and busted it again/ did the other one.

He played rounds 5-17 in 2011 and rounds 1-17 2013.

He missed all of 2012.

#AvoidRound17Jacob

Forty20

First Grade
Injury Update: Round 2

Thu 13th March, 02:30PM A A
Injury Report GENERIC
As the Dyldam Parramatta Eels prepare to take on the Sydney Roosters in Round Two, and Wentworthville prepares to play the Newtown Jets, there have been a few changes to the Eels injury report:

Centre Api Pewhairangi has been added to the injured list after suffering an ankle injury in the Eels' final trial game and will be sidelined for 3-4 weeks.

Justin Hunt will miss another two weeks of competition as he recovers from off-season groin surgery.

Jacob Loko is still sidelined indefinitely with his right knee injury

Lee Mossop is still in recovery from a right shoulder injury and will be out indefinitely.

In good news, Kelepi Tanginoa is now off the injured list after playing for the NRL side in Round 1 against the New Zealand Warriors, as well as Kaysa Pritchard who has been named to play in the NRL side this week!

Clicky

emjaycee

Coach
Well it's the only explanation I've got given they've named a kid who seems as though is not even fit to play.

Given the club knew about Peats before last Saturday, Pritchards 5 minutes on Saturday may have just been precautionary seeing they knew he would be in NRL for round 2.

hindy111

Post Whore
Im not sold on ZDC, He looks so small, thou I guess him and Pritchard are similar height ZDC is a lot more solid.
What I did like was his tenacity and always seemed to be involved.And great supporter

Forty20

First Grade
As we head into Round 3 and our clash against the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles at Brookvale Oval, there's just one change to the Dyldam Parramatta Eels injury report:

Centre Api Pewhairangi remains on the injured list after suffering an ankle injury in the Eels' final trial game and will be sidelined for 3-4 weeks.

Jacob Loko is sidelined indefinitely with his right knee injury

Lee Mossop is still in recovery from a right shoulder injury and will be out indefinitely.

Justin Hunt has been named in the Wentworthville Magpies side for this weekend after missing some game time due to a groin inury.

Ryan Morgan will miss a week of competition following an ankle injury.

Clicky

Latest posts