What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

hindy111

Post Whore
Indefinitely is ordinary-They must have some idea.I tought he was ready for around round 6?

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I can't imagine what Loko has gone through, two knee reco's and all the complications in between. I'm recovering from one myself and it is the fu*king worst.

I bet he is itching to get back.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
As mentioned in another post, let Loko fully recover this year with the goal of playing fully fit next year. It ain't worth it pushing him to play under the pressure of a clock and desperate staff wanting NRL success.

84 Baby

Referee
As mentioned in another post, let Loko fully recover this year with the goal of playing fully fit next year. It ain't worth it pushing him to play under the pressure of a clock and desperate staff wanting NRL success.
Good idea. May be his next contract can be structured so he gets paid one season but not the next

Latest posts