What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If he’s been extended on a full time contract then I’ll agree he has NRL potential. If he’s just got a part time extension in the supplementary list then he’s the next Dan Keir or whatever.

By comparison, Mataele is in his second year in the top thirty and only a year older than Latu.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Do ever get sick of being wrong 😂
I'm not wrong. Official info says he is not in our top 30 or development list. That's what I'm going off until I hear otherwise: https://www.nrl.com/news/2024/01/01...est-signings-news-contracts-and-details/#Eels

But rather than hit Delboy with "sOuRcE?!?!?" I'll play the game. He says Latu has been extended, fine. But I doubt it's the type of contract that matters. A 21-year-old with five reserve grade games isn't something to get excited about. Guymer is a year younger and played almost 20 games.

JokerEel

Coach
I'm not wrong. Official info says he is not in our top 30 or development list. That's what I'm going off until I hear otherwise: https://www.nrl.com/news/2024/01/01...est-signings-news-contracts-and-details/#Eels

But rather than hit Delboy with "sOuRcE?!?!?" I'll play the game. He says Latu has been extended, fine. But I doubt it's the type of contract that matters. A 21-year-old with five reserve grade games isn't something to get excited about. Guymer is a year younger and played almost 20 games.

Maybe go watch some NSW CUP..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I told merkins not to get excited about him when we signed him. Then when they were pissing their knickers I told them not to do that either. He was a backup. They’re supposed to be shit.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I said Jake Arthur was the perfect backup. This is what I said about Momoisea:

We were hoping for Fuifui Moimoisea but instead got Jake Mamosea

Never get your hopes up about these merkins. It only leads to wailing and gnashing of teeth later on. Latu will probably turn out the same.

Legal Eel

Juniors
I pointed out he was a dud before he even got to Parra. You merkins got all excited because he had a weird name. Fui Moimoisea ffs
But that's all a pissy little under-resourced club like parramatta can expect, right? Which is why you justified his recruitment as the best we could expect, right?

More attempts to defend the Arthur regime...but not a surprise, because you are still defending the Kearney regime!