What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Dragons

snickers007

Juniors
I expect us to be really up for this one.

Team almost at full fitness, a chance to avenge our shock loss to the Drags during Origin, and kicking off the run into September.

I'm expecting a BIG statement here - and hopefully no injuries.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Wonder if the 18 year old kid Casey can play on the right? I'd be very interested to see if moving Tago to left would help him at all. It's now or never to try find a solution in 2024. Just waiting for him recapture some form clearly isn't working.

soc123_au

Staff member
Wonder if the 18 year old kid Casey can play on the right? I'd be very interested to see if moving Tago to left would help him at all. It's now or never to try find a solution in 2024. Just waiting for him recapture some form clearly isn't working.
It's worth a shot. Would be nice to have it fixed over the next month.

maple_69

Bench
It's definitely worth a shot to get Izack going but I have no idea how comfortable Casey is on the right. He's adapted to Flegg/Cup/NRL lightning quick so I'd be surprised if he didn't nail it.

Can't wait to see Luai and Cleary combine. Haven't had those two together and in form in a couple years really. How they link up will be fascinating. Hopefully we see a lot more switching of roles. It's been brewing since late last year but its largely looked clunky but Luai is in a very different spot now.