What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inside word SSFC media launch on Monday 15th

Robbie 12

Juniors
HI GUys

I have heard that there is going to be a media launch this monday the 15th , dont know where or what its about..... but inside word that souths have some thing to announce to the media,....has any one heard any thing about this media announcement

Robbie 12

Juniors
HI GUys

I have heard that there is going to be a media launch this monday the 15th , dont know where or what its about..... but inside word that souths have some thing to announce to the media,....has any one heard any thing about this media announcement

sorry Monday 13th :D

derekmc

Juniors
Mundine to announce retirement from boxing and having another crack at footy. I have heard this and hope its wrong.

Zigwaa

Bench
The bloke (Mundine) is 35 and does not have the physique required of an NRL player anymore. Sure he's fit as, but I don't think this is the case. He'd just get humiliated .... AGAIN!

derekmc

Juniors
I prey you are right, it was a rumour I heard yesterday but surely management could'nt be that stupid although they did re-sign Wesser!!

Foxy

Juniors
Judging by the sponsor logos on the shots taken of Rusty and Oprah this morning and currently on the Daily Telegraph website the Star City sponsorship rumour is no longer a rumour

Zigwaa

Bench
Good news. More sponsorship dollars coming into the club.

Has Virgin Blue officially dropped their sponsorship?

Big Sam

First Grade
Good news. More sponsorship dollars coming into the club.

Has Virgin Blue officially dropped their sponsorship?

Apparently they're the new sponsors of the AFL. Also I haven't seen their logo on any of our training apparel.

Latest posts