What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inter to fall from Grace

hybrid_tiger

Coach
For all the criticism he deserves the fat Spanish waiter deserves credit for trying to get an Italian team to play attacking football.

You're on drugs if you think Rafa has tried to play attacking football with Inter.

I'll tell you whats attacking football - playing Totti, Menez, Vucinic and Borriello all at the same time.

WHAT A WIN!! :cool:

Meh, you barely beat the Bayern B team at home who had nothing to play for and needed a penalty to do it but it's about time Roma beat us anyway.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
You beat our B team the first time round, so we returned the favour.

Back on Benitez - there is no evidence if him playing attacking football at Inter.

langpark

First Grade
They had a decent win today, 5-2 over Parma.

Stankovic got 3 and Crespo got both for Parma. Good to see the old boys still going strong.

Foz

Bench
No idea how Benitez is managing Inter and to be honest couldnt care less.
One thing I do know though is if he uses the rotation policy he had at Liverpool with Inter they wont win a title.

half

Coach
i have an idea that could solve 2 big problems for me

let rafa coach the england cricket team

Eelsman18

Juniors
Looks like Inter might be on the rise once more with Leonardo at the helm.
Few wins on the trot and the team looks to be gelling once more.

skeepe

Immortal
It's quite amazing how Benitez's career has deteriorated in such a rapid fashion.

Ever since he made THAT list....

half

Coach
watched the game this morning. it was a pretty ordinary effort

if milito doesn't improve he might have to go to the bundesliga?

langpark

First Grade
I just wanna go on record and say Leonardo is no better than Benitez. He may last until the end of this season, but not much longer.